Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ummm see you might get love psychology update or this one...depends which one i finish today...but will update either of them today for sure...but it will be late...like around midnight <IST>
ninand thumbnail
😆.. tough times ahead for maan, eh😆
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

THE HEART HAS ITS REASONS

He had once read in an article that alcohol affects women differently than men. It had talked about the issues related to health and wellbeing, specially relating to pregnant women, but now he knew better. Though he didn't get to personally observe the devastating effect on geet's health but nevertheless got an exclusive firsthand experience of her maniac actions and fanatic questions.

The girl had  tried to strip publically , asked him about his preferences for the kind of girls he liked, specifically mentioning certain characteristics which he could have done without, thanked him for kissing her and was now asking him if he liked sex or not.

Hearing her question he had nearly choked, his had mind reeled, and for the first time, his cheek had grown hotter. It had taken up all his concentration to not to run the car in the tress and keep it going smoothly on the road. The image that were now taking shape in his mind were far from polite, if not disturbing and embarrassing even for his not so innocent brain. More objectionable was the person who took the dominance in his thoughts. He tried to clear his mind of the images that were now taking place but to no avail, to make the matters worse, it only grew more vivid and dominant.

He was shaking his head in an effort to change the course of thoughts when geet poked him. He looked over her and found her staring at him intently, waiting for an answer. He ran a frustrated hand through his hair and contemplated his response. Should he tell her the universal truth; everyone likes sex if done with the right person <perverts like it anyways>, or should he take concern of her delicate sensibilities (if she possessed any after the kind of question she threw at him) and his image and deny such allegations. Finally after weighing all his options he decided to tread on the middle path, the path ignorance and inexperience.

'I don't know I never had...you know...' he said sounding lame even to him. So much for ignorance.  Apprehensively he looked at her to gauge her reaction and found her staring at him with, if possible, more curiosity.

'I mean i never had...umm...Sex..So i really don't know' he tried explaining again.

'Are you impotent then?' she remarked sounding quite surprised , shocking him beyond belief, to the point where his almost jumped out of its sockets. Never in his life has he been so affronted and stupefied. And never in his life has a question ever been raised on his capabilities or potency. Sure he never had sex before with any of his girlfriends, but even then the girls found themselves at blind end, questioning their own seduction abilities and allurement. He has been tagged as play boy in his college years, but with a twist, for he never actually played anyone, just left those girls with a dying desire to be laid. How he took pride in it, albeit not intended. His virgin status wasn't because of some pseudo-arrogance, but because never in his life has he felt the feeling lust and desire so powerful that it was out of his control or overpowered his rational judgement. Infact such extreme emotions were rarely evoked in him by any of those girl or even by sameera. Now, even though his friends spoke of the glories and pleasures of sex he was never compelled enough and this had made him a rage amongst the girl around him. For them he has been like an enigma, his hard-to-be-pinned quality a pulling force, an asset.

Today, this drunken girl hasn't only raised a question on his sex life but has also labelled him impotent. And wish as hard as he may but he couldn't explain her the reason behind his virgin status or better still, change that status now that his mind were bombarded with certain images'.

'You don't have to be shy, you can tell me. I swear I won't tell a soul', geet said interrupted his channel of thoughts. She looked so serious with her two fingers clutching her throat as the act swearing that he wanted to laugh.

'No geet, i am not impotent neither i am being shy. I haven't done it because i have never met someone with whom i want to get so intimate besides i am kind of too busy with work for such things'

'Oh!! But pinky told me that guys always want sex. It is the most dominant thing on their mind' geet said quite confused.

Ah the great pinky. What sorts of friend did she have and what do they feed her mind with?? Maan thought bitterly. He finally realized that it was all pinky's, whoever she was, doing. But then she wasn't entirely wrong either.

'Whatever pinky told you holds true for some guys but not all. For some guys work and success are more dominant and mind occupying factor and i am one such person. However that doesn't make me impotent whatsoever it's just that i have different priorities', he said choosing his words carefully lest god knew what kind of question awaited him.

Geet looked like she was processing the information very carefully. Good for him. The more she though the less her mouth worked and less the questions he tackled with whatever of his sanity was left.

'Umm...maybe you are right. I will let pinky know this. Poor girl has got her facts wrong i guess. Research is to be blamed...' Her mumbling came to a stop when maan pulled the car in the garage.

'We are hoommmeee' she squeaked.

Thank god we are home. Who knows what she would ask next. Maan thought.

He got out and opened the door for her but she didn't budge out.

'Geet??' he prodded.

She still didn't make any sign of moving.

'Geet, what happened? Come out'

'No'

'No...Why not??'

'Because i want you to lift me in your arms and carry me inside'  

'Why?? Have you hurt your leg' he asked concerned.

'No you silly. Don't you watch movies??' maan looked on clueless.' Oh ho you are supposed to carry me inside.' Geet said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

'Okay...but why??'

'Because i am sleeping'.

'But are not' he said confused. He knew he wasn't drunk to see or rather not see things.

'So what?? Just assume that i am sleeping and then carry me inside. It happens in the movies' she squealed, seeming in delight at the prospect of being carried in his arms.

Giving up on reasoning he lifted her in his arms as she wound her arms around his neck. Shutting the door and starting walking.

'You smell goood'she said. Her lips moved along the crook his neck as she snuggled closer to him. The sweet intoxicating breath that fell on his neck made his senses go frenzy.. Dear lord. How is he supposed to keep his sanity??? He thought to himself.

Unable to bear her innocent assaults on his senses he made a dash towards her room. How he wished he could enjoy their proximity.

Clicking open the door he switched on the lights and placed her carefully on the bed and then took a long breath. He hadn't realized he was holding his breath.  

Relieved that his torture was over he wished her goodnight and made a move to go out when geet caught his arms. A bit startled he turned his head to look at her and found her staring at him with playful and excited eyes.

'You promised i could dance once i reach home' she said, supplying some information to his confused mind.

He cursed his mouth. Why had he said such thing, he reprimanded himself mentally. He knew she wouldn't let him go without having her way.

'Geet why don't go and take a shower, you can dance there while showering' he tried to suggest.

'No. I want to dance with you. I want a partner'. She informed him stubbornly.

'But''she didn't let him finish as she got up wrapped her arms around his neck yet again. When he didn't made any move she took his hands placed it on her waist. Maan looked into her eyes which twinkled with enthusiasm and  it made him let go off all the reservations and reasons. Snaking his hand securely around her waist he pulled her closer. He dug his head into her thick velvety mane and swayed gently holding her in his embrace.. Though no music played in the background yet he could feel a song, a melody that came from within, surrounding him. All the tensions, all the worries left him and he was left with a strange calmness. Her hair smelled heavenly, her hold magical. He felt so contended at that moment that it scared him. The attraction he felt for her was inscrutable, beyond his understanding. A voice in his mind nagged him about the pull he felt for geet, questioned his conscience, but he chose to ignore it. Few moments of stolen bliss could be entitled to him, he decided. And so he secured her more tightly in his arm as they moved to the song emanating from their hearts

part 11

OKAY FRIENDS I KNOW THERE ARE MANY MISTAKES...BUT I COULDN'T MAKE MY SELF TO RECHECK IT SO BEAR WITH IT... AND DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON N YOUR COMMENTS

Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edit

🤣  The car ride was the Best 🤣
The questions Geet literally threw @ Maan about , sex , impotency & general idea she & Pinky had about men was 👏 superb.

She asked Maan to carry her in his arms like in movies 😆
Poor guy 😆 ... good , I liked it 😈
The bedroom scene was Beautiful ❤️ 👏
Esp. the part where in Maan's monologue he mentions he's entitled to few moments of stolen bliss 👏 ... lovely lines 

Loved the update 
My wait begins again for the next 😛
Oops ! forgot am 1st to comment 

Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...beautiful update ...after long time
thanks for pm...
count soon
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2