* Dialogue of the Day *

pkaur92 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
Anant to Navya: "Jhoothi" 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

1.1k

Users

4

Likes

7

Frequent Posters

UY33UHXPCI5CIEEJ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#2

i agree, tht ws d bst dialogue☺️


n Shaheer said tht so beautifully😍

ArHi_4ever thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
I knowww!!!! I literally died hearing it. He was so cute.. Haila... Love you, Anant...
pkaur92 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: eternal_maaneet

I knowww!!!! I literally died hearing it. He was so cute.. Haila... Love you, Anant...



SOOO True!!!!

The way he said it was jus marvellous

JhooOthiii 😳

silla thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
hhahahha "jhootieee"" "tum mere baaray mein soch rahee thee na tumhein bhi 15 minute 15ghaton jaisay lag rahay thay ab bolo haan" hhahhahaha these two were just awsum

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".