Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yaa yaar he is a smart guy...but today he got upset with Navya but I think Anant can't get angry with Navya more that 15 min ha ha ha ha
so Anant mistake her and also Navya need to clear it...wow I think now Navya's turn...go Navi go...
π€£...soo trueπ...anyways lets see what navya is gonnu doπ...how ishmart can she get.π..its her turn now..π
yaa yaar he is a smart guy...but today he got upset with Navya but I think Anant can't get angry with Navya more that 15 min ha ha ha ha
so Anant mistake her and also Navya need to clear it...wow I think now Navya's turn...go Navi go...
i agree, one look frm Navya n he wil meltπ
after tht, 15 mins of der eyelock n backgroung music, u knw na, hawayein chali n allπ€£π€£