u might get a lip lock

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
just read about GKD's lip lock here

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Leena-Jumanis-first-lip-lock/articleshow/8295400.cms

sorry if posted before

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
we did not see that. but i am ultimately happy with the whole sequence...it was perfect n beautiful!
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: melliflous

we did not see that. but i am ultimately happy with the whole sequence...it was perfect n beautiful!

The shown sequence was perfect... 😊

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WHERE THE HECK WAS I ????😲 thanks for sharing dear...

Everything went off well and so did the steamy smooch, but now the channel is in a predicament whether to air it or not. We contacted Leena who was rather chilled out about shooting the kiss sequence, but she admitted, "The consummation scene was one of the most stressful scenes I have shot so far. Moreover, Mohit and I had to make it look sensuous".

it was beyond sensuous darling 😃 & u 2 did the complete justice...

My biggest worry was the lip-lock. Thankfully, the song was picturised without many retakes and most importantly the lip-lock was passed in one attempt. I don't have any qualms to doing such scenes as long as I am convinced that its inevitable to the script." Is the Bhatt camp or Emraan Hashmi hearing?

well, wud have love to see it coz I know they will make it look natural & PURE !!!... I'm sure it was a gentle lip-lock kiss coz according to the entire sequence, this gentle lip-lock was indeed inevitable as mentioned by Leena...it's not vulgar to express the purity of love through a gentle kiss, you just need to keep your mind & heart fresh while watching such scene so that you can feel the depth of the love... BUT smooching is a different story, which I do NOT prefer on TV serials...

would love to see the scene in flashback if it's possible :)
Edited by Rehana86 - 12 years ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I had not read the entire article. Just read half and thought it was done! So, I concluded that kiss was thought abt but dropped in the end. Had no idea that it shot and not aired!
Its unfair to GKD team and above all Mohit and Leena. It's difficult for actors to plunge into it and once they have it must hurt that the work was not even shown. I wish Sahara One had aired the unedited sequence. It was already magical, wondering how magical could that be! 

Rehana86 thumbnail

I had not read the entire article. Just read half and thought it was done! So, I concluded that kiss was thought abt but dropped in the end. Had no idea that it shot and not aired!

Its unfair to GKD team and above all Mohit and Leena. It's difficult for actors to plunge into it and once they have it must hurt that the work was not even shown. I wish Sahara One had aired the unedited sequence. It was already magical, wondering how magical could that be! 

@bold: we wud have been in a "trip to heaven" 😊... 

so i guessed it rite!...I knew some wud have missed this last part, hence included it in my post...ishmartness is in my gene 😎...
Edited by Rehana86 - 12 years ago
melliflous thumbnail
u r smart rehana! i seriously would hv not known...anyways, now the question is that will they consider showing it? GKD posted the article on their wall...what does that indicate?? 
Rehana86 thumbnail

u r smart rehana! i seriously would hv not known...anyways, now the question is that will they consider showing it? GKD posted the article on their wall...what does that indicate?? 

bcoz of the post I made last night, pouring out my acceptance of the scene as an audience, as well as disappointment for editing it...so, the team thought of getting more reactions from others to see wut others think abt this "lip-lock" scene, whether we want to see it or not...that too with valid reasons just like "we" reasoned with the scene being shot with pure feelings & emotions and not becoz we want to see smooching crap for "personal satisfaction" 🤢...this shows the type of audience we are, who prefer mature intense love-story & not some youth based jumpy type stories...n i also think they want to show this reaction to the channel, who was behind this editing part... otherwise, why on earth they wud post THIS one NOW, when the whole sequence has already been telecasted ??!?!?!?...i think this is to show what a wrong decision the channel took on this...

n they still have a chance to show this one...they can show it as a flashback or retelecast the unediting part on weekend as a special episode... :)) ...i think we need to push it a bit... 😳