Discussion thread - Week of May 16-20, 2011

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought gardes would have opened this up but since she hasn't yet wanted to post it.

I liked how we kept a general discussion over the course of last week's episodes in one thread so please feel free to do the same here. 

Will update this later with my thoughts (have not seen the episode yet).
Edited by rani2007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rani, I actually started one with reserved  post but also realized that i will not be able to do much until much later, so I cleared it.

I just posted in WU.

Here is my link...

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, Rani & Gardes, I like to do it in the WUs itself. The comments there is associated with the WU and easy to find if we later want to go back. Anyway weekly thread can no way maintain continuity in story. Some time story might go from Fri-Mon but then our comments may still get truncated if we have weekly threads.

And I also think that each posts in WU do get added towards points for the show on the whole. (I am not very sure about this, but I think it does. Also what I am not sure is at what rate - like if each comment would fetch 1 point or if 5 comments  fetch 1 point?)

Just my opinion. 

rani2007 thumbnail
I'm curious to see what themes will be important this week...and what questions will be answered.

-Wonder if Mahadevi will finally be on Runjhun's side?  Will she blame Runjhun that she turned Jabbo against her? It would be nice if the next few episodes have a conversation between Devi and Runjhun.  I don't think this is the end of Devi and Jabbo...mainly because once she is married she will be out of the show and I don't see her character being written out yet. πŸ˜‰

-Kukkan's relationship with Runjhun.  I liked how he came to stand beside Runjhun when R was talking to Jabbo...I liked how it was done too where Kukkan didn't move for Mahadevi but ran for his Bhabhi. πŸ˜ƒ

-Jabbo's relationship with Guddu and Runjhun.  J and R relationship has already gone downhill... wonder if we will see Jabbo try to instigate Guddu this week and whether Guddu will lose it with him.  I'm hoping that Jabbo reforms instead of there being a situation where the friendship ends.  Guddu has so much support from Kukkan and Jabbo and I don't want that to change but maybe Jabbo needs to be removed in order to make room for Runjhun?

-Guddu and Runjhun...they aired a lot of their thoughts last week... wonder how the interaction will be?  Awkward?  Will Guddu remember the arguement?  I hope there is no amnesia involved... that would be horrible.  Will Guddu just be defiant? or will he be apologetic?

-Wonder if we will get to know who Neelu is...

bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

I'm curious to see what themes will be important this week...and what questions will be answered.

-Wonder if Mahadevi will finally be on Runjhun's side?  Will she blame Runjhun that she turned Jabbo against her? It would be nice if the next few episodes have a conversation between Devi and Runjhun.  I don't think this is the end of Devi and Jabbo...mainly because once she is married she will be out of the show and I don't see her character being written out yet. πŸ˜‰

-Kukkan's relationship with Runjhun.  I liked how he came to stand beside Runjhun when R was talking to Jabbo...I liked how it was done too where Kukkan didn't move for Mahadevi but ran for his Bhabhi. πŸ˜ƒ

-Jabbo's relationship with Guddu and Runjhun.  J and R relationship has already gone downhill... wonder if we will see Jabbo try to instigate Guddu this week and whether Guddu will lose it with him.  I'm hoping that Jabbo reforms instead of there being a situation where the friendship ends.  Guddu has so much support from Kukkan and Jabbo and I don't want that to change but maybe Jabbo needs to be removed in order to make room for Runjhun?

-Guddu and Runjhun...they aired a lot of their thoughts last week... wonder how the interaction will be?  Awkward?  Will Guddu remember the arguement?  I hope there is no amnesia involved... that would be horrible.  Will Guddu just be defiant? or will he be apologetic?

-Wonder if we will get to know who Neelu is...

Okay, now these discussion points make more sense for this thread, in the sense that it is not about the episode. 

But what do I see, everything about future - woh kaisa hoga, yeh kaisa hoga .. wagera wageraπŸ˜† ... toh mera yahan pe kyaa kaamβ“πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. main chali main chali ... πŸ˜†
rani2007 thumbnail
lol, bee, maine toh dhar dhar ke liya ki muhje ab daat padegi. lol.  That's what I was hoping to do... I know some of the comments last discussion thread were episode specific but there were a lot of overarching discussion too.😊
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

lol, bee, maine toh dhar dhar ke liya ki muhje ab daat padegi. lol.  That's what I was hoping to do... I know some of the comments last discussion thread were episode specific but there were a lot of overarching discussion too.😊

arre Rani beta, daro nahin .. hum aapke kaan ke neeche do lappad nahin marenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
aur yeh bhi nahin kahenge ki, "dimaag ka chain uttar gaya toh chain chadha lo"πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Seriously Rani, no need to get scared .. I will write what I think .. you write what you think ...  we can stick to our grounds and still agree to disagree if such a situation arrives ...  Don't have to be scared to say what you believe in, even if others think it is wrong.

Okay okay .. aaj ka lecture bas itna hi .. jao ab jaake kheloπŸ˜†πŸ˜› ..matlab forum pe likho πŸ˜†
Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too am curious how it will go this week

1. I am not thinking that there will be any big confession of love from RJ and I am fine with that. I will be curious how she treats Guddu. The last time Guddu was drunk and passed out after trying to shoot her, RJ could barely touch him. Remember how she slopped water down his throat and looked disgusted taking off his shoes? So what now will change?

2. I am not looking forward to any tiresome scenes with the Mammis locking up RJ, although maybe Kukkun will help her this time escape and come to the hospital. I think from the pre-cap she gets there a little later, but who knows?

3. Okay if I have a wish, wouldn't it be nice if RJ bought Guddu a new shirt? Not a new shirt, but one from the Gunda Gallerria of Men's Apparel 🀣 and matching neck gamcha that he sports?

In all seriousness though that would be a huge gesture, but not too loud of a gesture, as his shirt is pretty bloody and it could signal something to him about RJ accepting Guddu for who he is.

4. Finally will his parents, or dad come? Maybe a story there?
5. I am looking forward to some warmth from RJ while Guddu is sleeping, but it may be later in the week
Edited by jpalagrawal - 13 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

1. I am not thinking that there will be any big confession of love from RJ and I am fine with that. I will be curious how she treats Guddu. The last time Guddu was drunk and passed out after trying to shoot her, RJ could barely touch him. Remember how she slopped water down his throat and looked disgusted taking off his shoes? So what now will change?

Good call!!! I totally forgot about that scene.  It will be an interesting contrast... she does not have qualms about touching him now and does genuinely worry about him... I kind of want to go back and watch that scene now just to see how far she has come. 😍

Edit:

Heh, and the clothing bit would be funny πŸ˜†.. like she tells him OK fine I won't try to change you, but can you stop being stupid?πŸ˜†
Edited by rani2007 - 13 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

2. I am not looking forward to any tiresome scenes with the Mammis locking up RJ, although maybe Kukkun will help her this time escape and come to the hospital. I think from the pre-cap she gets there a little later, but who knows?

3. Okay if I have a wish, wouldn't it be nice if RJ bought Guddu a new shirt? Not a new shirt, but one from the Gunda Gallerria of Men's Apparel 🀣 and matching neck gamcha that he sports?

In all seriousness though that would be a huge gesture, but not too loud of a gesture, as his shirt is pretty bloody and it could signal something to him about RJ accepting Guddu for who he is.

4. Finally will his parents, or dad come? Maybe a story there?
5. I am looking forward to some warmth from RJ while Guddu is sleeping, but it may be later in the week

I think she was disgusted by his touch on friday because he had touched a bar dancer.  Otherwise, R seems to be quite comfortable now with touching G or with G touching her.

Gunda Galleria of Men's apparel, hope R has the address 🀣

A little warmth from R to G when he is awake would be AWESOME too 😍