Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey waiting 4 ur update...since 3 days no update...
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for long update... Weekend special...
katerpillar thumbnail
waiting...for a l...o...n...g  update...😍
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 44

Time flew. Maan was finding it difficult to abstain himself from stealing glances of her or admiring her simple beauty when she was unaware. A young girl in her simple salwar kameez dancing across his silent mansion spreading smiles. Her smile was contagious and he cud find her chatting with anyone from daadi to the security guard. Her giggles cud enlighten anyone's mood specially his. Her simple chit chats at night were like soothers for him now.

Geet was back to her usual form but a little more conscious. She often found him looking blankly at her and moving away when their eyes met. She ignored it as his normal behaviour. She missed him when he was gone on his small business trips. She wud sleep on his large bed alone. Every time he went she was not able to sleep and wud spend endless hours talking to herself and doze off. She disregarded the missing part as a habit. She thought her talking to him and his being a good listener made her miss him.

~.~.~

Kavya was back from her relative visiting and was to leave for London soon. It was late evening and daadi had invited some of the ladies mostly relatives to have chat with Kavya. Maan was heading to daadi's room for discussing some business project when geet's voice caught his attention. He was freezed to his position listening to what she was saying, he stayed there to listen to her speech which was audible to him through the half open door.

He hesitated first to look into the room as it was NT and DEV's bedroom where he rarely went but he crossed it often as it was next to daadi's room. He cocked his head a bit to look into the room. Geet in a cotton sari was propped on the sofa and was the center of attraction. She went on engrossed in her own world taking every single female in the room for a ride.

It is just wonderful to see him that way, dark eyes filled with passion. Oh he began to caress me earnestly, full of rage and passion and emotion. For a long time he teased me with his little movements. His lips trailed all over'. The ladies had opened their mouths and forgot to close.

His hands are so rough yet smooth on the skin'.they tend to burn me. then we were lost in passion into each other. He knows every bit every inch of me like I know his but every time it's a new experience to be with him. He is so strong and active. He controls every bit of it. Geet gave a cheeky smile.

No more ladies' plz fill in the blanks on ur own. I cant give u more details than this. As it is I have shared such lovely experience with u. now I hope many of ur doubts about him are cleared.

NT gulped in. few others were aghast by geet's boldness. the girl never spoke and today she told what she did last night and that too so openly.

Kiya was first to open her mouth. Never thought u guys are so romantic.

Y not he can take u to the epitome of desires and fulfill all of them.

Another question sprang from one of the bhabhi's sister. He seems to be rude, isnt he a little rough in bed? I thought he wud be rough.

Rough'. Geet laughed. Maybe u can say but caring too.

U cope with him?

We are like sugar and milk.

Hey what is ur maximum or may be average? Kavya questioned.

Maximum? Geet seemed unprepared for this question. She was still comprehending.

Ahh' like the maximum no. of times u have done 24 hrs? or average in a week? Kavya clarified.

Geet thought for a minute and hesitantly replied. Maybe uuumm. In a week I have never thought of it. Looking at the unsatisfied faces she said maximum wud be once in a day.

Before anyone said anything. NT spoke. Once is enough waise bhi veerji ko office se fursat kahan hai. I thought he wud be there once in a month types.

No no we r better than that he likes me. we do it quiet regularly but isnt once in 24hrs a good maximum?

NT smiled and gestured her to not say more.

Maan slapped his forehead. This girl thinks a couple's best wud be once' uufff' and that too mine. Thankfully she didnt answer the average. Im first time happy that NT is there with her.

He left the place and hurried into daadi's room to talk to her. more of this wud make him blast.

Once he returned he was anxious because of what he heard. Geet the nave girl who asked her friend how to kiss is reciting her experience' I dnt knw with whom. Where did she get this experience? What is she an enigma' a girl filled with contradictions. She was innocent and immature that day and today she talked without shyness infront of so many persons like she has done it umpteen times. The confidence, her stress on right words, the way she changed her voice modulations that was experience talking. What has she done now? I will ask her. I know eaves dropping is wrong but this was horrible.

He paced waiting for her to come back to her room.

~.~.~

Geet came to the room humming the song and swaying to the beats.

Chori chori nazrein mili,

Chori chori fir neendein uri,

Chori chori fir dil ne kaha,

Chori mein bhi hai mazaaa'

link to the song...

She saw maan and her volume decreased. She gave him a smile and started to move.

Tum kahan se aa rahi ho?

Kyu? NT k kamre se?

He moved towards her blocking her way between the coffee table and the couch.

Tum aj kal bhut kahaniya suna rahi ho geet' he didn't want to be direct but was forced to be so. Mein daadi k kamre mein gaya tha.

She felt shy. Lowered her gaze. She had no way to escape him. It was enuf of a hint to tell her he heard her. Then to avoid her embarrassment she tried to sound normal.

Wah babaji ek to mein inki image ko polish kar rahi thi aur upar se ye mujhe bol rahein hai. Uss din kaha na aapne ki mujhe jo mann jawab de sakti hu. to mein wahi kar rahi thi. They were bugging me for past two days so I thought of giving them a good time. She gave him a cheeky smile again.

U sounded quite confident'.

Was I good? realistic type tha na? She was enthusiastic now. I didn't prepare so much even for the inter-school elocution competition that I won. I had to mug up so much.

He gave her a puzzled look. Preparation??

Oh yes. It took me whole day today to prepare the material and practice the recital. Thanks to Nuts and Meera.

Material? What material are u talking about and were did u learn all this information that u were telling them?

Ahh hold on. It was Nuts super idea, I will show u. She took out a brown paper covered book with a folded sheet from her bag. Nakul knocked on the door as daadi was calling them for dinner.

I must go and help daadi with last minute details.  with this geet left hurriedly. in attempt to run away she gave him the sheet she was about to put back. She hummed the same song while descending the stairs.

Now all he had was a thin book and a sheet of paper tagged with it. He opened the book it was an MB. He was stunned. So my little woman is into reading MB now. He looked at the paper, opened it. It was a photocopy from the same book but so many things were edited. She had read it from here'word by word. Uuff and she showed me this. He smiled as he read. The lines were cut, some arrow marks showing what to emphasize upon. A girl memorising lines to show she is experienced. How cud she crop up with such ideas. He turned the sheet to fold it back then he saw the most hilarious part. There were a list of probable questions and their answers written in neat handwriting. that's y she was prompt in answering all the querries except the max and average ones coz the inexperienced girls didn't think this as a probable question. The handwritting was very neat round cursive different from the one which was scribbled on the front with arrow marks. may be this is her handwriting. oh she prepared so much like a note sheet.

He smiled actually laughed a bit at her innocent mischief.

PRECAP

geet's dance.

sorry everyone was not so well and had some check ups scheduled. look im posting on a sunday as a compensation. hope to be back tommorow with another interesting part.

comments plzzz..

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
------ Edited-----------

Yeee Me first...

OMG.. Geet is amazing.. What an idea sanju ji... Take a bow dear...πŸ€—

I just loved every bit..

Geet preparing speech from MB... πŸ€£ But seriously i loved itπŸ‘

She is so much worried about Maan's image...😳

Waiting eagerly for next part...
Edited by PoojaMishty - 12 years ago
zeeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankuu 4 the update
now start reading
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Amezing part 
geet read MB book 
nuts and meera help her
loved it
pls cont soon
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG ye geet ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear ihave just started reading ur ff yesterday nd i must say dat it's mindblowing...i really loved it...so plz add me in ur pm list...