Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: love.mayurarti

awesome update

mayank knows abt their marriage..grt
jst luved mayur moments n the hug kiss were sooo sweet 
he wanted to share dis news with sam... now really scared fr mayank..hope nupur tell mayank everything abt sam
cont soon

thnks dear
me to dont know how to tell mayank all this ...
thnks n gald u felt the emotions

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: sariska_mnarti

Amazing update fiza

loved it

cont soon

thnks dear
will cont soon
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysteryTarannum

plzzz update soon n add me to ur pm list

thnks fro cuming here
will update today
n ur added to pm list
welcum to my world

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: valiyah27

Fiza its weekend so update milega na😊...!!!

yes inShallah ...but buhat acha hoga ...tht i dont promise...as im done with fever...so whtever i have wrote ..i'll update ...today
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Hey guys

Im though on almost time but with a filler…no romance…sorry ..abt tht….

Rplyd to u all

I want to ask u all tht as this ff is almost towards it end….

Are u guys ok with the pace its going …I know from strt its going slow….

Wht I have planned is small little moments of there life to a new life slowly…as I was enjoying writing so ..if u think its get bored or dragged pls feel free to tell…thn I'll close it within 3 chap…..dont hesitate pls leave ur honest comments

Enjoy the update on next page…..

N pls pardon errors….as im done n sick n I know thts not an excuse for bad writing ..n im nt trying to b modest

Lov ya all

Fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail

CHAPTER 22

Mayank: ary samrat ko bata tay hain….woh tu itna khush hoga

Her smile , her fear free mind….choked…she just cant figure out wht to say n how to say…..

Nupur: haa…sam…samrat ko …ko kyun

Mayank: aray baba tum tu asa tension lay rahi ho ..jasy pata nhi mein kis ke bat ker rah ahon……humain is baad k ehass dilny mein sab se bara hath tu us ka hai na..

Nupur: han…aur is ehass se….she was abt to say door rekhny k bhi….mayank woh bahar gaya ho hai…aay ga tu batay ga…us k expression dekhn y mein maza aay ga….hain

Mayank: han yeah bhi thik hai….as u say..after all ab tu ap hi ki baat mani parahy gi

Nupur: acha …really….

He laughed…

Mayank: u know wht its strange

Nupur: wht

Mayank: ur blushing …n he laughed loud

Nupur: mayank…tu mera mazak ur rahy hoo

Mayank: han na….MS nupur bhuhan…(knowingly he emphasize on word Miss….n saw her eyes shifting from his gaze)…..is blushing …n tht so under my gaze..

He move forward n lower his head to see right in her eyes…she pushed her back tht he fall on bed….pulling her arm he made her rest on him ….embracing her in his arms …..

He was lyigng ..closing his eyes….feeling the moment….playing with her hairs….she was listening to his heart…so near so close…moreover all hers….

The craving was finally getting wht it wants…though was increasing there urge to have each other neared n nearer n forever….stoping each moment…..feeling the love…life suddenly was making thm belive ..its the most precious thing happen to them ……

The voice of the car

Mayank: uncle aay gay

She tried to stood up…Dad..

Mayank: mmhhmm…don't …meray sath asay rehnay mein koi problem hai….increasing his grip ..he doesn't want to let her go…not even for a mere sec….

Nupur: he said just like tht….she smiled….n make her self more comfortable…adjuting her head cudling more..…nhi

Mayank: tu just b quite……………..mjhy yaqeen keraany do …

Nupur: maynk….

Mayank: shh…..pls…

She really want him to speak up..somwhere wht he felt…wht he gonne through was in complete  silence …her words where now familiar with him…but his feeling where not….he was sounding vulnerable, scared…n ..reluctant…reluctant to trust wht God has given him ….out of the way ….

Nupur: kya hua

Myank: kuch nhi …

Nupur: daar kyun lag rah hai….

Mayank: kyun k ab himat nhi…..kuch bhi bardasht kerny ki….

Nupur: she was lost realizing wht will happen whn samrat….she has stoped him today but not evrytime she will…moreover whn he cums to know tht  mayank is with her …he will rush here to spoil evrythng…..lost in her thoughts she didn't realize she was clutching his shirt tight..tight/…n tighter….

Maynk: nhi jao ga ab

Nupur: han….

Placing his hand on her….entwining  his fingers

Mayank: khud ko chor k ab kahin nhi jao ga….planting a kiss on her forehead……he made her more close to her

ND: nupur

She stood up with a jerk…composing her self….DAD

Mayank: yaar tumhain ho kiya hai ..itna strange kyun behave ker rahi hoo…he too stod up irrated with the fact tht she rushed from his embrace….Uncle tu hai….Mongobo hai kiya

Nupur:mayank…. ab dad ko bhi batana hai..tumhain dekhy gay tu

mayank : khud hi samjh ja gay……no need to …sasur ji ko tu tum se bhi pehly k bata hai

nupru: kya

mayank: han…tu tumahin humari pehli date per mein asay hi tu nhi bool raha tha…uncle ko tu mein manalo ga tumahri problem hai…

nupru: matalb

mayank: he took her hand n turn her round …u n ur questions…uff,,,…to back hug her resting his chin on her shoulder…

when I wasn't able to find anyway ….i came upto uncle to help me wht I my feeling is right or wrong n moreover to find wht actually I feeling ….so knew evrythng before I left to London even…..he really let me feel …kitna acha din tha na..i was feeling out of this world…

he was lost sumwhere in the meont tht he celebrated tht day…knowing he has fallen for sum1 n tht so nupur…..n thn embracing tht feeling inside ….she was looking at his lost figure n tried to make things normal

nupur: tu phly tu jao..neechy…she pushed him away

mayank: nupur…tum ….he laughed…kiya hua

nupur: kiya hua….abi dad mjhy se 500 sawal pochy gay mein ….

Mayank: tu kahna ..abhi tu humara romance shoro hoa tha….ap thori dair bad nhi asktay thy…he said like matter of fact….

Nupur:daafa hoo…jao na

Maynk: ok fine im going….

Turning towards the door…he turn back to her ….placing his hand on her cheeks…he lovingly caress them….she placed her hand on his hand …assuring the same to him….with a smile he left for down…..

Himself composing for the rapid fire round waiting for him….

He was walking down the stairs whn he heard a scream n was almost faling down …

ND: mayank

Mayank : uncle….itni zoor se koi chilata hai bhala…abhi mein gir jata aur phir meri meomory loss hojata …aur phir dobara 30 chapt ki kahni shooro hojatai…..had hai…..

ND: tum wapas aagy

With a shy smile playing on his lip he was standing in front of him n nodding his head in yes…

ND: itni jadli

Raising his eyebrows…"dekha" ….he again nodded in yes….

ND: kab

He look at his watch

Mayank: almost 2 hrs back…..

ND: do ghantae….itni dair se kiya ker rahy thy

Mayank: yaar Dad ..pls stop scaring like a good for nothing father in law….api ki beti ko jagana aur phir bata na…..

ND: DAD????yeah uncle se dad k safar kab pora hoa….

Mayank:abhi 2-3 ghantay mein…. Aur wasy bhi ap ko  tu jasay pata hi nhi hoga…I know u she doesn't hide anything from u…..u must b knowing everything

ND: tht I know…

Mayank: but see…us ko yeah nhi pata k mjy yeah pata hai

ND: us ko kiya nhi pata ..jo tumhai pata hai

Mayank: matalb mjhy pata hai ..tht v r married …per us ko nhi pata k mjhy pta hai

ND: us ko pata hai…mjhy pata hai..tumhain pata hai…tu pata kis ko nhi

Mayank: uff….yaar ap JIYA ki tarha baatein maat kero pls…itna confusuion …..see…I came to knew this from her diary right….but she doent knew tht …I also knew tht….n I don't want anybody to tell her

ND: y

Maaynk: I want her to tell me…..

ND: y ru troubling my daughter

Mayank: maza ata hai….pls

ND: he hugged him….n pated his back …he to hugged him tight

Mayank: thnks uncle….if u wont have told me all this mjhy tu pata hi nhi chala….us idiot ny kiya kerliya khud k sath…..mjhy kahbhi pata nhi chalta k woh mjhy se is had tak…..mein tu simply proposed kerta aur sab kuch wasa chalta…..per us ny jo kiya

ND: bs….us ny ya tum ny kiya kiya thts not imp….now wht r u gonn doo..thths more….aur yeah pls 60s k hero ki tarha roona band ker….aur yeah mera demotion kyun hoa bhi….phir se uncle…

Mayank: woh tu mein mazak ker raha tha….i'll b needing ur permission to have tht right

ND: I gave u this right way before…..n u have evry right

Mayank: no…I want to get married to her properly…celebrating each n evry day …slowly n absorbing it inside……

ND: so tell ur mom

Mayank: mom knew it…I just want to ask her….

ND: wasy tumhari biwi hai kaha

Mayank: dad pls don't say tht..maro waoo gay..aur ap ki beti ko sharam arahi hai ap k samnay anay mein….just imagine…

ND: sanskari larki hai meri …tumahri tarha thori hai….saur k samany ….jo moo mein ata hai booltay hoo

Mayank:  acaha decide kerlo kis ki side per hoo ap….aa rahi hai…pls b normal

ND: acha….now I need to follow u

Mayank: dad..back to uncle,,,….mjhy bhook lag rahi hai yaar….itni dair se tum neechay aao gi tu ..brekfast k jaga lunch hojay ga….

ND: kyun ghar se bhookay aay ho…shram khandan mein khana kahny ka koi tradition nhi

Mayank: dekhin ap meray khandan per na jao….woh mjy bhook nhi thi islya nhi kahaya

ND: kyun bhook kyun nhi thi….

Nupur was is complete silence n was playing with her spoon n food….

Mayank: agar yaha kahoo tu problem hai…

ND: han…he signaled him to look beside him….to find nupur literally playing n lost with a smile….

Mayank: ball was passed away from the left to the mid player….thn  fwd of the team took over it n there very rapidly proceeding to the gaol…but agin there was a back pass….n thn player from the right by passed   it na….

Nupur put her hand on side..placing the spoon too

Mayank: yeah kiya…..acha khas gaol tha ruk kyun liya

Nupur: kiya

ND: we thought u were playing hockey with beans..right mayank

Mayank: right….

Nupur: dad mayank…..she hit him playfull n they bth shred a high five……n soon she also joined them in the giggles…..

With  peaceful silence on table…thy finished there breakfast…..stealing galance at her …he was enjoying evry expression on her face..expression of peace..satisfaction … her father was praying inside…after seems like ages he has seen his daughter like this

ND…stood up ..n placing his hand on her head by pass her…..she closed her eyes n smiled …

Mayank: aagahand so bhagiwati …rahoo..he laughed n left the place also

She closed her eyes n prayed the same…..

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a peaceful update dear...without any tensions...
i was smiling thru the whole update...
the dad-son in law convo was 2 cute...
and the mayur was moment was so sweet...
i loved the commentary part of nupur playing with beans...
over all the update was superb dear...
and as u said its nearing to its end...dont want this to be end..
but there is no point of dragging also...
so my sweety...pls update the next part soon...and my comments will be late till june 6th bocz am going to dubai on this 17th...and what happnd to u dear? u alrite? pls tc of ur health 1st..everything comes after that...
love yaa...tc...
Edited by achoose - 12 years ago
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited

Fiza how r u now...take good care...n get well soon dear...!!!

Coming to update so let me tell... u always underestimate urself😕...its the cutest sweetest n naughtiest update till date... i was smiling like a fool throughout the update😃...i was like scrolling up n down to read each sentence several times...abhi bhi is update ka bukhar nahi utra sar se😆🤣...n u say its a filler...this particular update was actually needed as after such heavy moments they truly needed some light ones...its not necessary to give intense romantic moments always... some light sweet n cute moments bhi jaruri hai...these little moments makes life more beautiful...n the way u roped in her dad was the best part...!!!

U bring out each emotions so well through ur words...he was so reluctant to believe that he was actually living this moment...she feared for him as he was not in good state to handle any turmoil anymore...she clutches his shirt n he feels her fear of leaving agn...the way he assures her by entwining their fingers is just BEAUTIFUL😳...they truly don't need words their mere gestures r enough for each other to understand...this is the BEAUTY  of their relation...his tight embrace n her cuddling more closer was enough to convey their feelings that how much they longed for this moment to live...now comes the Sasur ji...arre baba Dad hi to hai Mogambo thori yeh Nupur bhi na samajhti nahi...bechara he was soo not in mood to leave her😆...i soo love this Sasur n Damad i tell u...so adorable...the way sasur ji screamed n Damad accused what if he fall...following to memory loss n 30 more chapters was hilarious 🤣...then comes another 2 ghante se kya karrahe the n his witty n naughty answer of don't be that good for nothing FIL was super hilarious i was literally laughing like crazy ...now comes unkl se dad ka safar n his answer in 2-3 ghante mein was soo funny😆...not to forget miss confusion wala punch how u manage to do this i wonder...bechare sasurji n Jiya tumne dono ko confuse kar dala😆...now sasurji in mood to praise his daughter as Sanskari n accuse damad as muh phattu to which sasurji is being caught to clarify to whose side he is was dammnn funny🤣...agn the breakfast scenario was soo much fun to read...Mayank soo bhukkar damad yaar n his live commentry of hockey with beans was soo funny...bechari Nupur...yeh sasur-damad na always ready to pull legs...tang khichao jodi by god😆...sasurji blesses n damad give words to his bless...truly adorable bond they share...it feels soo good to see Mayank back to himself...yesss he is back to his jovial  kind...the sweetest..cutest...naughtiest...romantic...witty...adorable...n muh phattu...damad ever...!!!

I think ab tak tumhe pata chal gaya hoga how much i LOVED this update...if u can give such sweet update even when down with fever to atleast itna comment to banta hai na yaar😃...accha ab jaldi se thik ho jao agar DR...aise bimar honge to hamare jaiso ka kya hoga😉😆...!!!
Edited by valiyah27 - 12 years ago
drmaha thumbnail
it was nice update...⭐️
finally nupur and mayank spend sum time...😉
sasur damad conversation was awsome...😆😆

u should write sum special. sweet moments of togetherness for both of thm...😊😉

loved it...👏

how u feeling now?
Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you know i've got exam tomorrow and i'm reading this! well its too good to be wait for the exams to get finished. finally happy times are here in mayur's life.