Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey why are people arguing over here...when everyone are on same page...

healthy criticism is allowed but bashing and calling names aren't...thats it...that is what is being conveyed through this post and everyone accepts this...

how much ever one is abhiya fan or be it only abhay fan or only piya fan...one cannot accept character's mistake if he /she is wrong...you can criticize in a positive way and point out her mistakes rather than bashing or blindly accepting their mistakes...
everyone has their own POV...some support and some dont support...those who dont support can say it in non-bashing manner. period.

i think TM is intending this post to mostly newbies who are unaware that they should'nt bash characters with names...so some of them are unaware and some of them might have created fake ids which im not sure...

rest all peace please as everyone is on same page...

Edited by kisivaj - 13 years ago
🀣🀣🀣 Love the title...

Ok jokes apart... we can't change newbies... πŸ˜† cause they are like babies... they don't know much about rules and other feelings...
But about fake ID holders, the best thing to do is to ignore them as many said here... but some of us we just can't stop ourself to comment... and of course you are in this group... πŸ€£

Thank god mein aaj kaal kam aati hoon forum me... cause you know me I always leave funny comments... sometimes people get me wrong cause they thing I am bashing indirectly... which is not... cause I don't use harsh words... so no bashing only my POV and the truth...
Is liye mein kam aati hoon...  Cause only my true friends here know me well... and they know that mein sirf Piya ke peeche nahi pari rehti hoon... sometimes I am angry at Sid, Haseena, Misha, Kabir... and even Abhay... remember the car scene... ohhh goood wanted kill Abhay πŸ€£ and you know how much I love him..

Agree with your topic cause you are talking about fake ID holders and newbies... sivai about Piya and Sid's behaviour... 
Cause some of us are saying "agar tum Piya hoti toh yehi karti"... WTH... Sanju think... you are in love with a boy since 1 year... and a guy you know since... what 2 months says to you that the guy you love is a dhokebaz... are you gonna believe him ? I don't think so cause real life mein yeh nahi hota... ok you will start asking questions to yourself and start detectivegiri but you are not gonna believe so easily... Real life mein aise nahi hota hai... haaan hota hai if your love is not pure... 
And about Sid he is evil... I like him... but tell me if one day you meet a guy like him who always thinks about devilish plans and who is ready to hurt people you like, are you gonna support him and like him ? I don't think so... 

So it's normal if we are angry and want punch them... but many of us we just try to share our POV without bashing... but phir bhi it seems like we are not allowed πŸ€” πŸ˜†... and it's bad... 

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

🀣🀣🀣 Love the title...

Ok jokes apart... we can't change newbies... πŸ˜† cause they are like babies... they don't know much about rules and other feelings...
But about fake ID holders, the best thing to do is to ignore them as many said here... but some of us we just can't stop ourself to comment... and of course you are in this group... πŸ€£

Thank god mein aaj kaal kam aati hoon forum me... cause you know me I always leave funny comments... sometimes people get me wrong cause they thing I am bashing indirectly... which is not... cause I don't use harsh words... so no bashing only my POV and the truth...
Is liye mein kam aati hoon...  Cause only my true friends here know me well... and they know that mein sirf Piya ke peeche nahi pari rehti hoon... sometimes I am angry at Sid, Haseena, Misha, Kabir... and even Abhay... remember the car scene... ohhh goood wanted kill Abhay πŸ€£ and you know how much I love him..

Agree with your topic cause you are talking about fake ID holders and newbies... sivai about Piya and Sid's behaviour... 
Cause some of us are saying "agar tum Piya hoti toh yehi karti"... WTH... Sanju think... you are in love with a boy since 1 year... and a guy you know since... what 2 months says to you that the guy you love is a dhokebaz... are you gonna believe him ? I don't think so cause real life mein yeh nahi hota... ok you will start asking questions to yourself and start detectivegiri but you are not gonna believe so easily... Real life mein aise nahi hota hai... haaan hota hai if your love is not pure... 
And about Sid he is evil... I like him... but tell me if one day you meet a guy like him who always thinks about devilish plans and who is ready to hurt people you like, are you gonna support him and like him ? I don't think so... 

So it's normal if we are angry and want punch them... but many of us we just try to share our POV without bashing... but phir bhi it seems like we are not allowed πŸ€” πŸ˜†... and it's bad... 

What happen to u  , u are not seen around these days ...hope not dreaming about ur sadu abhay  and forgetting how much we miss u here ...😊... Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
abt fake Ids yeah junior ur right...this problem is common all over IF. just ignore them.

About Pia and Sid...well we all are angry on Pia as she is blindly following every word of Sid. We are against the way characters are moving on not the characters itself...chill buddy!!! concentrate on exams...baqi ka hall boll baad mein...wink

Originally posted by: abhaylove

What happen to u  , u are not seen around these days ...hope not dreaming about ur sadu abhay  and forgetting how much we miss u here ...😊...

seriously yaar...the most hilarious ppl like Ritzie, Kaushiki, Adi and yes Farah too r seen less commenting on forums...why?...is it bcoz they think ppl will consider their pov as bashing? πŸ˜•
lol Rupa, we both r not in that list πŸ˜‰...hum to khule aam apna pov keh dete hai ROFL...jo hoga dekha jaega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...also Archi and Anmol πŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

seriously yaar...the most hilarious ppl like Ritzie, Kaushiki, Adi and yes Farah too r seen less commenting on forums...why?...is it bcoz they think ppl will consider their pov as bashing? πŸ˜•
lol Rupa, we both r not in that list πŸ˜‰...hum to khule aam apna pov keh dete hai ROFL...jo hoga dekha jaega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...also Archi and Anmol πŸ˜†

Kaushki is not well and not allowed to be online for long time ...so understood but farah , ritzie ...why are they less commenting ...even i noticed...😲😲  . If bashing is the reason then please dont stop writting when u know u are right πŸ˜‰SmileπŸ˜†ofcourse .. our pov is very imp πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...includes archi  anmol and u . ...πŸ˜›Smile

@NISHI : did u read latest sid tweet 😲😲
Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
patakha-guddi thumbnail
sanju u r absolutely r8
few days bck there were such posts
not evn few days its a matter of evryday
da fake id holders create such topic n the whole forum goes topsy turvy n wht is outcm members leavin da forum
this is not done yaar

What happen to u  , u are not seen around these days ...hope not dreaming about ur sadu abhay  and forgetting how much we miss u here ...😊...

Dreaming about my Sadu Buddhu Brainless Abhay... woh toh always dear πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Ohhh shooo shweeet you are missing me β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ€— I miss you all too... πŸ˜³
I am not funny anymore 😲 koi mujhe doctor ke paas le jao peeelease... urgently πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Kaushki is not well and not allowed to be online for long time ...so understood but farah , ritzie ...why are they less commenting ...even i noticed...😲😲  . If bashing is the reason then please dont stop writting when u know u are right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†ofcourse .. our pov is very imp πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...includes archi  anmol and u . ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

@NISHI : did u read latest sid tweet 😲😲

OMG so much love... STOOOP mein maar jaoongi.. β˜ΊοΈ Pyaar se dar lagta hai πŸ€£
Khule aam se toh mein bhi keh deti hoon but bechare dar jaenge... πŸ˜†
Ok this is not the only reason... I am also feeling lazy to read and comment... please doctor ko bulao... if possible Abhay ko β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£

Ok jokes apart... thanks to both of you for noticing that I am less active and for missing me πŸ€—
Ab toh zaroor try karoongi laut aneki... πŸ˜³
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 13 years ago