Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Juna04

Thank you for the post Virgo24 and agree with all you mentioned -  and all our hopes and what we would like to see is common but only hope that the Cvs listen to the viewers and show us what we would like to see.

There has been too much negativity in this show and hope that with good writing and direction all that will change in the future tracks...

We want to be entertained not depressed by this show and if the makers of the show keep that in mind then they can really deliver a good show.

No Juna01, thank-you for reading my post!!! πŸ˜Š Correct, Cv's must please the audience if they want their tpr and show rankings to elevate. *If you are listening, it is about time* Ha ha! The feelings mutual. . .  I feel a great sense of relief that this difficult track is over with. It felt like walking on rope, so much tension. Time to embrace for band baaja, smiles and sunshine!  πŸ₯³
virgo24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

If only the Gandhis could be as open hearted as the Daarji... then there would be no issues

Hi there. πŸ˜Š True, if only so a lot could have been avoided! Now we are left to watch how both families open heartedly or in some cases half heartedly prepare for Karan and Hetal's wedding! Get ready to expect the unexpected. 
rafieka1234 thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful well written post. In SA this episode will only be aired on monday, so can't wait!!
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well written virgo24 and thanks.  I wish the show did better with better script writing and direction.
virgo24 thumbnail
Hi rafieka1234 & beetaurus,

Thanks for reading my post! πŸ˜Š I am assuming that the show will go in a positive direction now that there is a new director. πŸ‘πŸΌThe new director has gotten the chance overlook the show, it's flaws, how to tweak the errors, asses and contemplate on improvements and thus raise the tpr's! They must take into consideration of the audience--their number 1 critics and how to please and exceed our expectations! πŸ˜

Now, lets all embrace for Monday! For some that is 1 more day and for some on the other side of the world just a few hours! Nonetheless, I am sure everyone is equally excited and restless! Monday, Monday, Monday. . . !