Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hei shivangi,
loved the happily ever after..write the epilogue soon..
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uur a3esome plz ad me in pm list of aisi bhi luv story plz write epilogue plz plz
wajiha-1 thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

2 and a half years later...
Piya was lying on her bed...cuddled in Abhay's arms...staring at him...and he staring at her...Piya looked different...she looked pale...still as ice and she felt cold...!
"Momma!"-sounded a voice from the dining hall... Piya and Abhay hurriedly collected themselves and became presentable... Piya did up her hair so as not to make it a suspicious for her and Abhay's daughter- Avani...she is technically 2 years old but looks like she's 10 years old...(just like Renesmee in Twilight- half-vampire child)... Abhay is her biological father and she ages(though very rapidly) She was born when Piya was still human...well! now she isn't... she's is a Vampire as well and so she looks different...
She is very beloved of her grand-parents and cousins...Dev and others... though she meets them very often so that people cannot make out much differences in her...
Avani: Momma! I am hungry!
Piya smiles and picks her up and they both go hunting along with dad...

I can't swallow the fact...Abhay! daddy!

Haseena and Chand adore their grand-daughter and spend as much time as they can..when she is alone... when her parents are out together...they still live at Miami...though Anvesha and Abhishek hardly meet them now...their families have accepted them...they live in India now...

It's 12:00 am midnight...

Avani is fast asleep and snoring between Abhay and Piya who each have one hand on Avani and other hand is entangled in each other's hand...
Piya: Abhay! I love you!
Abhay smiled: hmm! Mee too!
He got up and and went to the refrigerator...from the freezer, he took out two wine glasses which were already filled with dark red liquid...Piya and Abhay's eyes brightened at its scent and their throats burnt...
Abhay: Happy Anniversary jaan!
Piya hugged him tightly and Abhay caressed her shoulders...: Happy Anniversary to you too! Mr. Raichand!
They opened the glasses and the room got filled with a typical smell of blood! Avani sniffed in her sleep and Piya knew that blood made her hungry too...but her dreams were quite dominant than her desire for blood and she continued to snore... They held up their glasses-Cheers! They finished the entire thing in one go when someone knocked the door... -Chand and Haseena!
Chand: Many Many Happy Returns of the day! Son!
Piya: waise papa! anniversary meri bhi hai!
Chand: Well...I was coming to you as well...
Piya smiled weakly and then Haseena hugged her- Happy Anniversary Piya! 
Piya: Thank you mamma!

Her phone rang...Piya exchanged a glance with the family as she picked up the phone...
Panchi: Happy Anniversary!
Piya: Thank you di!
Kabir shouted from back- Meri taraf se bhi!
Piya smiled: Jijaji! se bolna thank you!
 Now one by one...each and every family member wished her and even the kids did...
It was nearly 1:30 am when Piya and Abhay got some peace-time...for themselves... they jumped out of the window and didn't stop before they had left their house a safe distance away...Avani was sleeping peacefully in Haseena and Chand's room and there was nothing for Abhiya to worry about...
They stood at the edge of the cliff...holding each other tightly... now with an agile leap, they jumped into the ocean which was growing wild at night... 
They were floating on the ocean cuddled into each other while Abhay caressed every part of her body and so did Piya...whose lips were intertwined in Abhay's...
Piya: You are mine forever!
Abhay: and you too...
Piya: Avani and you are the most special people of my life...I mean...most special Vampire and Half-Vampire!
Abhay: and you...my cute little Vampire!
They hugged each other vowing not to be apart how tough the circumstances may be!

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!!!
A small cute vampire family!!!
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
that was good happily ever after..hope now u'll concentrate on ur other FF "Aisi bhi ek love story"..please tale time to updatre that..
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Woww Shivangi.. Amazing Update yaar.. Abhiya together n their lovely daughter.. Chand-Haseena r grandparents now..aww how nyc.. Avani.. its a Beautiful name. Finally it ended very well.. It was a rocking FF.. Loved it.. Update ur other ff soon.. 'll b waiting.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
karantakiar thumbnail
Outstanding dear!!!!!!!
Luvly nd fabulous part.
u r an awsm writer dear.
m really going to miss it.
plz plz do write mre ff'S ON ABHIYA,M SURE U WILL ROCK IN THAT.
ND
DUNT 4GET TO PM ME.
LUV U
VRITIKA
mansim thumbnail
ohh the last part was so sweet👏👏
all are happy😃 abhiya even have a daughter😳
the ff was really very good 👏😃
sad it is finished now😭
but good ending👏
thanks for the pm😊