How Kabir can do dis?

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
how he can sleep wid another women😡... i thought he was gud man...

aur farid abhi bhi kuch nai seekha

Still Aditya is better dan kabir😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree...Kabir liked a homely girl for himself and got married to her. He was then a small man with high intentions, and then when he became famous, he got into infedilty! I'm surprised he went and complained to his father about Farid, and is doing the same thing himself!!

Aditya is definitly a smart, and intelligent man..We all know nothing had happened b/w him and the girl who committed suicide! he loves his wife (who was someone else's widow!)...

viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree..after seeing Fareed getting beaten by his dad for the same thing..he is doing the same...

There is no doubt ARM is better than Kabit...
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I remember how me and my mom praised Kabir when he saved Mini from those hooligans who were about to rape her and I was like wow, what a man...he is the epitome of a gentleman and i liked him more than Aditya then but now i am ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¢ when I think of Kabir. Aditya is much better, he never cheated on his wife and loves her. I felt so so bad for Kabir's wife, when she calmly yet painfully told Kabir that she was ok with his philanderings and would be there for him if he wished to come back. i hate the way the creatives spoiled a good character
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i too agree with u...I was very disappointed when they showed this about Kabir...what a u-turn his character has taken...but if we go to analyse it psychologically it can be expected...he was first a simple waiter having simple desires...money, success and power have made him arrogant...what audacity to tell Lubna u are not upto my class...I need someone classy by by side now that I am a success...my heart went out to that girl...I am sure he will go back to her one day...when he realises what he has lost...Aditya is definitely a more loyal husband and a good human being although he has been born into monied and powerful family...he may be a ruthless businessman but he has always been honest in his dealings...both personal and professional...a great show, although a bit too fast-paced...will miss it when it ends...its very rare that we get to see such good shows on Indian TV...
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed!! Just could not believe that Kabir would do this. He was digusted with Farid and now he is doing the same thing. How come he does not think it is wrong. And poor Lubna.. If only she was independent and financial secure.. still dont know if she would have left him. I wish she did and take great amount of alimony.

I always like Aditya and glad that I did like him more than Kabir.