Filler Episode

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Nothing much happened...hope this show gets back on its track quickly. 

1. YesKaramchand couldnt find anything and is confused ...kyun na ho jab navya anant themselves are confused:-). 

2. Loved the expressions of ranbir, ritz & Appy when anant was leading navya to the buffet. 

3. Anant understand and acknowledges the fact that he has changed, he wasnt like this before.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
how cum they aren't still realizing they are in love!!!!!!!!!! awww plzz epi cumes fast 
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..d precap looked interesting renuka askng navya abt anant..dnt kw wat navya wil tel her..
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for brief summary...
@Silla, They are not knowing that they are falling in love for each other.. because its first time for them.. they are just 19...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mythili2

Hmm..d precap looked interesting renuka askng navya abt anant..dnt kw wat navya wil tel her..

Navya only say that he is one of my friend...thats all yaar...but Renuka in the track...now she will find out about her sis...😃
May be Nimi will help Anant to realize his feelings...for Navya Rithz here na...
Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i luv the way anant says "haan" 😍...luv u anant...ya tey both rocked n 2day epi...im gng bekabooo😍
Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree it was a filler episode...was expecting so much more than this..
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This whole entire week seemed like a filler week. They stretched the engagement night for a week and nothing much happened after all the hype that it received.

The only thing that came out of this uber stretched week, is that Anant does acknowledge the fact that there's some change within him even though he can't explain it. Navya was SLOWpoke this week be it her crossing the road, walking in to the house or deciding what to do or what not to. Anant's original avatar was back this week, which was good.

Everything and anything relating to the creepy bhabhi was just so darn meh! that Sa-Gun character, as i had predicted, is a totally and utterly nonsensical, useless character. There's no point to that character  or the storyline associated with that character.😳

Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree... I think tomorrow also will go in questioning of Navya and Anant by their respective family members...Renuka and may be bua dadi as i saw during the episode they were showing one caption stating " bua dadi karengi anant ke doston per bawal?" 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with your points 👍🏼