Wife: yes! hubby
Husband: Hmm! I will also colored my beard and I will be looking very young.
Wife: bohut ho gaya! you dont have to color your beard otherwise I have to hold you like a child.
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
cuz he coloured his hair and it took a few years off him.. Now he WANts to colour his beard too and his wife said no cuz then it would look way to young for her. Don't hate on me.. It was. Lame jokewhat was funny in that joke?
I really did not understand
cuz he coloured his hair and it took a few years off him.. Now he WANts to colour his beard too and his wife said no cuz then it would look way to young for her. Don't hate on me.. It was. Lame joke