Geet punch hard both of them...

Btw waiting eagerly for next...
Maneet alone...*blush*

lolz hope so geet would...

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

PART 20

I thought you don't like shopping Maan... sameera asked raising her eyebrow….. Maan avoided her question and turn toward Vicky… I am taking geet for sometime... you guys go where ever you want... we will be home later... Rajiv came beside geet and stood near her... Geet move a little away from him, moving close to Maan...but bhai what about dadi... I mean you should not meet before marriage... geet could feel Maan hands becoming fist. No one ever dare to speak against him… she instantly holds his hand calming him… don't you worry about me... enjoy your little stay here... he turn to leave but before that he look at Vicky and move toward him whispering in  his ear that they will be late… Vicky nodded and assured him… he knew it was necessary for geet to have some time with Maan...

When both sit in a car Maan started to drive… geet put her head on his shoulder... where are we going...

You will come to know soon... she didn't ask anything during the whole drive, wanting to be just close to him…. When they arrive the destination, she saw the same farmhouse where they went to their first date... she turn toward him who passes a smile to her... they went inside holding each other's hands... entering the farmhouse she sat in the living room where was a TV. Maan went to make coffee… geet turned different channels but didn't find it interesting so switch it off again... she turn to find Maan when he came and sat beside her with two cup of coffee.. She took the coffee and put it on front table… she goes near him, and put her head on his chest and hug him by waist... he put his arm around her and sip his coffee. They sat like this for sometime…

What have you done in these days? he remove behind her ear… nothing special…I tried to keep myself busy with work.. She closed her eyes relaxing being close to him... it was so soothing, so nice to be in his arm… she wanted to forget everything, everyone…… after two days it's our haldi.. She look up to him to find him smiling at her… hmm... but I'm waiting for wedding day… there was mischief look in his eyes which make her bright red and she tried to move away from him, but he hold her tight not letting her go… no mishti…. No running… after wedding you will not have a single chance to escape….. Unable to face his mischief eyes she looks down….

he pull her chin up and move forward to her face… she could feel his breath in her face, his desire full eyes, passion and love make her loose her control, closing her eyes slowly she moves her arms around his neck… he slowly move down to her neck and kisses slightly which make her shiver… Maan... she whispered… making him drive more crazy, he bring her more close, making her sit in his lap with both leg either side of him.. Kissing her neck passionately sucking and biting her giving his mark …. both out of control, lost in their love, desire, passion... she slide her hands to his hair brushing them, he move down to her shoulder giving her kisses all over.. slowly sliding his hand under her shirt holding her slim bare waist….she bring herself more close feeling his touch on her skin…..he move kissing her throat, grabbing her hair to give him more space… moving his other hand upward to her bare back giving her tickling sensation on her body, she kisses him on his chin, then jaw line unable to control the desire he was awakening in her… his hand moved toward her stomach stroking it slightly… lost in her soft skin, forgetting everything… he wanted to feel her every part…  Maan please… she let out a slight moan…she knew if she will not stop him, they will surely loose themselves...Her words  brings Maan in reality… he instantly removes his hand under her shirt.

Both look at each other, it's their wedding in few days and they have almost lost their control… they were not regretting what have happened few moment before but didn't wanted to be happened now, they will be together in few days, just few days… Maan saw her sitting silence in his lap, he thought she must not feel it right….. Geet read his expression, there was sadness… she instantly kisses his cheek softly and hugs him tightly… I don't regret it Maan... it was both of us… he sighed in relief and hug her... but still… we should have waited...  she move back to look at him... putting her hand to his cheek, looking at him frowning, what do you mean?... do you think what happened was wrong?...  he didn't reply, he was feeling guilty, it was him who  went out of control, he went little far with his passion… he should have controlled… he was  just looking  down unable to face her to which she grab his collar…look at me Maan… she order him firmly, but he didn't… Maan…. Look… he look at her with guilty eyes…it was my fault… she instantly put her hand on his mouth… no… not a single word….. She said firmly, cupping his face in her hand she look in his eyes… it was one of the beautiful moment for us…. I know we should have controlled, but it doesn't matter to me… we will get married in few days… we will not meet until than and I want both of us to remember this beautiful moment till our wedding… she softly talk to him making him comfortable… he hug her tight  kissing her neck…I am sorry…. They remained in each other arm for long time… enjoying their closeness knowing they will not be able to meet to each other till wedding… she tried to make him feel comfortable…. She was the only one who can make him calm and relax… they both went late that night at home, no one dares to ask question, obviously it was Maan, and who will have the courage to ask question to him… but dadi didn't wanted to let go geet.. She was waiting for a right moment to blast at her….

It was the day of haldi... all were getting ready... geet wore a simple yellow suite for her haldi... she was so happy, Maan was sent to outhouse by strict advice of his mom and geet... He desperately wanted to meet her but… no chance…. Geet sat in the middle of the hall...

All the ladies came for applying haldi... they exclaimed to mom that she have find very beautiful bahu... mom was in cloud nine to receive so much happiness.. Meera sat beside geet... one by one everyone came and applied haldi on her... full day was celebrated with loud music, dance of all girls... but one person who didn't participate was sameera... she was standing at the corner not at all looking toward them.. Geet look at her and tried to talk to her… while all were busy in their dancing activity she went to her...  sameera... why are you standing here alone?.. Sameera didn't reply her and turn her face away… geet frowned by her behavior and suddenly she remember mom saying that sameera used to love Maan... she put her hand on her shoulder turning her toward her… sameera... let's forget the past.. Please enjoy yourself… she tried to make the atmosphere light, but it didn't work…it is really easy for you to say geet… as you are getting what you wanted… I always love Maan and always will do... but he never ever looked at me... you trapped him very nicely geet... must say… she said irritated... Geet was shocked at her outburst... she wanted her to forget but here she is thinking that she trapped Maan… how low can she think… you must be getting me wrong sameera.. She tried to pacify… oh please geet… just leave... go and enjoy your so called wedding… saying this she leave from there….. Geet stood there silently thinking about the words sameera spoke… she wanted her to forget but seems like she will never understand…. She shrugged her thought away not wanting her to be disturbed in her own wedding……

In the night she was unable to sleep… she desperately wanted to be with him, close to him, in his arm… she turn many time but was not able to find sleep… irritatingly she went out of her room and went to Annie's room knowing she must be awake.. She find meera also there chatting with Annie... she went toward them and chit chat with them whole night... meera asked her about their meeting, dates and confessions… they spend their whole night while talking and planning for mehndi on next day…… It was 4'0 clock when finally she went to sleep to her room….

Precap: sameera and geet…. Hmm…. 

Wedding soon going to happen….😉

NEXT : PART 21

Hope you like it….😕

I need the wedding soon to be happening…😳

Thank you for all my precious friends love and support…😊

plz keep liking and commenting..

Love you all…😉

Edited by zoha25 - 13 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rme first
yipeee
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 13 years ago
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm.. got it.. it was Sameera the WITCH who kissed Maan on the wedding night... 

loved the update...😊
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
loved it 
fh part so romantic😉
pls cont soon
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeee
luved their passion 
wowww haldi over nw wedding cms closer
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
loved maaneet moments
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update, want to see maaneet wedding very soon.by next update. continue soon.
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
loved ittt 
loved d maneet moment 👏
waitingg for der marriage 
cont sooon 😊
thnx for d PM 😊
heermeher thumbnail
hi i have been reading ur ff since long time. please do pm me

please can you tell me did they consumate their relationship