Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey awesome part love d way maan sooth her pain n make her forget everything...uff this sameera i will kill her😡
waiting 4 mahendi n nxt part
thnx 4 d pm
jasraj123 thumbnail
nice update. ohhh maan is getting out of control. he lost himself and also made geet to lost herself. tr😆uly in maan style😉😆. haldi funtion is good and sameera 😡 and waiting for wedding.

geet getting restless at night without him😆

can u pls add me to ur pm list and pm me when ever u update😆

nishi_I-fian thumbnail
nice one...
Ye sameera v na!!!!
Geet plz ussai uskai haalper chor do yar,...
Waiting for lovely wedding...
Plz update soon
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
read all 20 parts.it was awesm...plz send me pm from ur next update...i already send u buddy request...
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 21  

In the night she was unable to sleep… she desperately wanted to be with him, close to him, in his arm… she turn many time but was not able to find sleep… irritatingly she went out of her room and went to Annie's room knowing she must be awake.. She find meera also there chatting with Annie... she went toward them and chit chat with them whole night... meera asked her about their meeting, dates and confessions… they spend their whole night while talking and planning for mehndi on next day…… It was 4'0 clock when finally she went to sleep to her room….

Mehndi ceremony... morning...

Geet was getting ready in her room wearing her green suit…she turn around at door when she saw sameera entering in her room…. She came toward her crossing her arm... I want to tell you something… something which may change your mind… geet frowned by her words... what is she saying, she want her to change her mind for this marriage… you don't know Maan well... he never love anyone geet… he may say you but I know him since childhood, he even don't know the meaning of love… geet you will never ever will be happy with him.. the person who even don't talk to others, who is always in his angry mood, who always needs a reason to yell, geet he never show some care toward his own family when they needed him, then how can you think he will love you all your life?  Think before doing such a big mistake geet…. she sighed when completed….. Geet stood silently listening to her each and every word… she took a deep breath….. First thing sameera….  I know Maan way to well from you and I don't need your precious advice for my future... you don't need to worry about my and maans relation… and second thing… you can speak anything about me... but one thing….. One more word you speak about Maan, you will receive such a tight slap that you will not be able to show your face to anyone…. Remember you are here because of me, if I said one word to Maan he will thrash you out of here… now get out of my room… with that she turned around wearing her jewelry… sameera left the room with boiling anger… geet was too frustrated with her every single words, she wanted to kill her on the spot, how dare she speak about Maan like this?

Mehndi ceremony started, everyone was in the hall except sameera... geet sat in the middle with meera and Annie beside her. She applied Mehndi in her hand beautifully, maans name was also written in her palm... she blushed seeing his name while Annie and meera got the chance to tease her…all were enjoying their heart out…  they celebrated, danced whole night.. Smile was spread on her lips seeing so much happiness around her... she so much missed her dad, a tear rolled down her cheek thinking about him... how much he wanted to celebrate this day, he always wanted to be with her in all celebration, she remember her uncle and aunty who were not able to come in wedding due to work load… she was missing them too much, they were only her family, her parents.. but even they were not there.. Her thought were disturbed by meera, she came close to her ear and whispered…although it's not aloud, she handed her the letter he requested me, that too for the first time... she giggled when she saw her opening the letter…

Waiting in your room…

Geet gasped and turn toward meera... she nodded in acceptance,I can give only one hour permission… even it may be risky but he really wants to… geet blushed looking at the letter.. Meera took her toward her room saying every one that she is tired and need some rest...

As she entered her room. The room was empty, she look around but didn't find anything… suddenly she heard the noise of door being locked... turning around she find Maan standing resting at door crossing his arm… she ran to him and hug him tight… he lock his finger around her waist bringing her more close, closing his eyes, feeling his angel in his arm after so many days.. she move a little back to face him when he kisses her forehead lovingly… he hold her both hand and bring them forward, bringing close her hand toward his face he inhale the fragrance of her Mehndi.. Geet made a face at him. What are you doing Maan?  He continues to inhale the fragrance... I just love their fragrance mishti... why don't you try? He brings her hand close to her face when she moves her face away yelling... NO MAAN…. I just hate it... I can't stand the smell...  she made a yuckiest face while saying which made him confuse... you don't like it? She giggled seeing his confuse face... no... I don't… I hate Mehndi. I never applied it... I just hate it to the core… he look at her Mehndi and then at her again... you hate it than why did you applied it?

Because someone, most special to me, likes it… Maan look at her amazingly ….this girl never fails to surprise him... she has applied the thing which she hates the most just because he loves the fragrance, how can someone be such a sweetheart... he leaned forward and kissed her forehead hugging her… Maan it's dry now... can I please remove them... He looks her making a cute face while showing her hand to him. He only smile and help her removing them… after cleaning her hands her made her sit in the bed with her back resting on his chest.. He hug her from back and hold her both hand looking at her Mehndi, tracing his finger at his name written on her palm... they sat there for long time but soon meera came to remind them that one hour has gone. He hugs her for the last time and went to outhouse…..

I was waiting down sitting on a chair in the hall waiting for my mishti… finally today I will be only his, and she will be only mine… I waited for her wearing the same shairwani she selected for me….. Time was passing so slowly. I want to see her now... can't wait more to bring her close to me... finally after today we will be one, one soul.. No one can ever separate us... these stupid rituals make us live separate for so long…. Suddenly my eyes caught the most beautiful sight in the world… there my mishti making her way down the stairs...

she is looking breathtaking today… she is so beautiful… MY MISHTI… only mine…. I couldn't help but smile to see her getting red seeing the passion in my eyes... hope I could kiss her cute cheeks… she came beside me giving my heart another skip with her most precious smile… oh god.. How much I'm controlling myself today only I know, and maybe she too, that's why she was continuously giving me her angry glare to remove my gaze from her... but it was impossible, even she cannot stop me from today…

They sat in the madap for marriage, pundit asked for the phere… seven phere were done, Maan didn't remove his hand from her during all the phera's… they sat down, then Maan tied the mangasutra around her neck gently coming closer to her neck… her smell drive him crazy, not thinking about the crowd he kisses her cheek which he was wanting to do from few hours… she blushed hard hearing some crowd clapping at his act and some gasping in shock.. It was so embarrassing she thought but smile at his beautiful love... he fill her mang looking at her eyes lovingly… they looked at each other, she saw unlimited love in his eyes which make her the most luckiest person in the whole world… he was really something else, someone only made for her…. THEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHERS…….

Close

Precap: what do you think will happen??😉😉
NEXT : PART 22

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENTS..
THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE SUPPORTING ME
WITH ALL THEIR LOVELY COMMENTS...😊

Edited by zoha25 - 13 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome fabulous update
loved loved it                   🥳      ME first comment
precap scary         
pls cont soon              
Edited by kahkashansakina - 13 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
loved it 
wow...geet ne sameera ko kyaa answer diyaa hai 
hope ek tight slap diyaaa hotaa
yeyy maaneet r married nw
cont sooon
thnx for d PM ðŸ˜Š
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res
sorry i thought dat this post is not posted so i post another...
Edited by avani_9 - 13 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was really beautiful, Maan requesting Meera just to see her for an hour...
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks 4 pm...nice update...conversation b/n geet &sameera is nice...liked geet having trust on maans love...atlast wedding is completed...cont soon...