Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wowwwww awesome ff
luved ittttt
n maan is soooo madly in luv
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
am feeling suspicious on geet checking around before entering her hse.
Is there anyone disturbing her... or its jst my imagination.
Waiting for coffee session...
thx for d PM
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
maaneet scene
so cute love it
lovely update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yu so much
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yess😃
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
wow...awesome update...
Ff padhtai time jab scene imagine kerti hu toh bas...hayyai...
Can't wait for next update....
KM me toh etnai log h disturb kernai ko....but i think geet aakaili hi rhti hogi....dreamyyyy
rajanirchandran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

awesome update.  waiting for next

Originally posted by: zoha25

you will come to see da nxt part soooonnn

yogita1382 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
no other word!!!!!!
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Part 8

They both sat in car and Maan start to drive. Whole drive geet avoided looking at him. She was sure she will now loose herself when she will look at him. On the other hand Maan steal glances of her from corner of his eyes. They reach the place. Geet again look outside of car as to check something. Maan frowned by her behavior but don't find it important to ask. She opens the door to leave but was stopped by Maan voice. "Won't you invite me for coffee" she turned around to find him smiling at her. She was scared and confuses what to tell. After little moment she gave up and nodded with slight smile.

They enter in her flat. Geet made him sit in living room, she went to kitchen and start making coffee. Maan didn't like the idea of waiting in living room so he went behind her in kitchen and stood beside her. "So you live alone?" geet smile "yea" Maan saw some sadness in her eye "where is your family?" geet turned to see her but with serious face. "I left them" this was the first time Maan saw her speaking so cold. He thought to avoid this topic now'' she put coffee in milk and start to stir with spoon. Now Maan was not able to control his feeling. He come behind her and holds her hand which was holding spoon and with another hand he holds her waist lightly. Geet froze by his action, she shivers a little by his breath near her ear. He starts to stir the coffee while holding her hand. "How about making together" he whispered in her hear.

Both enjoying their closeness. Geet turn her head to see him, their faces were inches away from each other. Maan was lost in her eyes leave her hand and hold her tightly from waist with his both hand without breaking the eye lock. He slides his hand to her stomach and brings her more close to him. she blush by his touch and lower her lashes,  Both breathing fast, geet turn back to see the coffee which were ready. She put the coffee in the mugs. She was shivering very badly by his closeness. While Maan was enjoying their new relation. "Coffee is ready" she whispered while blushing. Maan saw her blushing and smile. He so much loves to look at her. "Let go then." He whispered in her ear which makes her shiver. She again turns and saw him smiling at her. She lower her eyes, Maan move a little giving her way, she directly goes to living room and sat in sofa drinking  her coffee. Maan also come and sit little away from her. They drink in silence, Maan only looking at her and geet only looking at her coffee mug. They finish their coffee; geet goes again in kitchen to put the mug. She turns and finds Maan near her. "I need to go now" she smiles at him. "Yea. It's getting late" He comes nearer' took her hand and softly kiss it. "Thanks for the coffee" left from there leaving a dumbstruck geet behind.

She goes to her room change in night dress and lied in bed. She thinks about the moment with Maan and blush again holding the pillow tightly she hides her face. Both have strange feeling, they don't want to give words to their beautiful relation. They only want to feel it. They were aware of each other love but were not finding it necessary to express it. Their feeling speak volumes. That night their relation brings a new phase. They become aware of each other feelings.

Next day geet went to mansion'. everyone was at living room except Maan. She greeted every one and sat beside Annie. They have a small chit chat. Geet desperately wanted to know when Maan will come but not able to ask. After some time they went to Annie room and start keeping the stuff'

It was evening when they finally finish their work.

Annie: "geet look... my room look so beautiful."She was jumping with joy. Geet and Vicky only laugh at her. "Annie now you have to read books story and make yourself busy with them" Annie frowned. "But I want to play... no study..." she pouts' "Oww Annie... don't worry... you will find it more interesting and I'm here Na... I will make you do more interesting things". Annie only nodded sadly. Geet now can't ignore more and asked Vicky. "Where is Maan?"

Vicky: "why?"

Geet: "Who  ... I need to go home early today..."

Vicky: "geet I will drop you today. Who actually bro is busy today so he will come late." Geet become sad by hearing that. She just nodded. She spends her whole day with Annie making her aware of everything. She gave her rhyme book and told her to learn them. It was difficult for her at first but as time passed she start doing it fast.

Savita: "geet she don't know anything... how is she learning so fast." Geet giggled "aunty' I told you she just need to remember her old time. She was not able to learn because she didn't know what she has to learn. But now she is slowly learning them by her past knowledge.  And that's what I want' she just have to remember them and that's it. "

Vicky: "how much time will it take?"

Geet: "it depend on her abilities'. But I'm trying to do it as fast as I can."

Savita: "thank you beta."

Geet: "arey' aunty please'. Stop saying me thanks again and again. I find her like my own sister, so no need to thanks me."Savita smile and patted her cheek.

That day geet went with Vicky to her flat. She missed Maan very much but didn't want to show them so she plastered a smile in her face all along. She went out of car but before checking here and there. And made her way straight to her room, lie down and dreamt about him...

precap: office😕

NEXT :  PART 9

Edited by zoha25 - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved their romantic moment..............without expressing their feelings in words............loved it........
well geet is missing maan already.............wat abt maan did he miss her.............
y this time when vicky dropped her she didnt look outside............wats with that gesture of hers..........