Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
woooow yaar too nyc.....
so both r ol at same tym on FB....gr8 loved it...hope dat geet's dad talking abt maan....
precap is more interesting...thnx 4 pm
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ys. i am half way done typing the part dear...
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rater

AWSOME UPDATE I LOVE THIS PART I AM ENGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT PART. I HOPE THIS PART MORE INTERESTING THAN PREVIOUS PART. LOVE YOU DEAR.

thank you dear. glad to see so much eagerness..... i hope u find it more interesting... love u 2πŸ˜›
komlika thumbnail
waiting........... πŸ˜
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Loveeee ur ff.

Veryy interesting!!
Continue soonnn.
Plzz add me in ur pm list.

Fatima

thnx fatima. 
glad u liked it. 
sure will πŸ˜Š
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: avani_9

woooow yaar too nyc.....
so both r ol at same tym on FB....gr8 loved it...hope dat geet's dad talking abt maan....
precap is more interesting...thnx 4 pm

thanx avani
yup.. both areo nline... wait n c whom karan is talking about...
thnx.... nytime!πŸ˜›
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

waiting........... πŸ˜

few mins..

srry for keeping u waiting... almost done..
-Araina- thumbnail

thank you all my readers for your lovely support. i have replied to every single comments.. if you had asked a question, then do go back and read my reply to ur comment.. it really keeps me going... sorry to few people for keeping you all waiting for such long time. but what can i do, when i try to ud, either my net goes off or i have too many labs to complete...m having too much work load this week due to missing school for 2 weeks... pls understand..alright, enough of me talking... read the ud, enjoy and have fun...

Chapter 4

USA

Maan was doing some document work. He didn't notice that he had received a message. After 10 minutes, he looked up and refreshed the page. When it refreshed, he saw he had received a message.  He thought it might be from Dan, Emma, Sonia, or Vicky. When he clicked on 'Messages' he was surprised to see it was from Geet. He opened it and read that message. After reading it, he was confirmed that this was not the Geet he was looking for... (Sure about that??)  So he clicked to reply and wrote:

Hi I am Maan Singh Khurana. I was looking for an old friend of mine who happens to have the same name. I had 2 options. I added both in hope I would find her baby.

He clicked send and the message was send. Maan didn't notice that he accidentally wrote baby instead of bye.

INDAI

Geet had closed her eyes for few minutes while listing to music. When the music stopped she looked at the laptop, took it, clicked to open new song but she noticed she was still on at face book. She saw some quiz which looked interesting. She clicked on it but before she would take the quiz, she saw a message. She clicked on it and saw it was from them same guy. She open it and stared reading but when she reached the last part her temper got high to 200% 

'How dare he call me baby!' said Geet furiously.

She clicked reply and wrote :

Who the hell are you to call me baby!? How dare you call baby? Who do you think you are?

She clicked 'send' and the message was sent.

USA

Maan was looking around in face book when he saw he got new message. He opened it and was shocked to see what he had received! 

'When on the earth did I call her baby?' said Maan confusingly.

He clicked to reply and wrote :

'Hey, it's your mistake. I haven't called you baby.'

And he clicked send.

INDIA

Geet refreshed the page and saw she got a reply. She opened it and read it which didn't help her temper. It just made it worse.

'What the hell. How is it my mistake if you are the one who called me baby? Look Mr. why don't you check your messages? You did call me.

She replied.

USA 

Maan refreshed the page. And opened the message and he read it

Maan replied while getting angry himself.

'How many times do I have to tell you! I didn't call you baby. Can't you get that!'

INDIA 

Geet opened the message. She got angrier after reading the message

She replied:

'Instead of being sorry, you're fuming at me! You think I am lying? Gosh, I didn't know this site had someone like you. I did a mistake being here.'

USA

Maan opened the message.

'Why is she so stubborn? I said I didn't call her baby. Can't she get it? What the hell is she talking about?' said Maan angrily.

He clicked on old messages to see when he called her 'baby.' He started to read the first message.

'Hi I am Maan Singh Khurana. I was looking for an old friend of mine who happens to have the same name. I had 2 options. I added both in hope I would find her baby.'

'Ohh crap. I did call her baby by mistake. I didn't even notice.' said Maan realizing his mistake.

Precap: What do you all think he will do now??? Will they become friends?? Tell me your views on it...

sorry for the short update.... well, i have covered the precap i gave last time... abt baby... forgive me if it wasn't what you expected... if you want me to put things more interestingly in a nice way, do tell me... abt the short ud, i have tons of assignments to do and 2 parties to attend to on saturday... so i dont have much time to type a longer part... hope you understand. at night, if i get time, n everyone's sleeping, thn i will type another small ud to make up for this... 

i am sending pm's now. if you didnt recieve one then its probably because you are not in my buddy lit. send me buddy request n u'll recieve a pm next time..

waiting for your lovely comments

press the like button😳

Chapter 3 Pg 13

Chapter 5 Pg 32

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 13 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Hoping you all enjoyed their first convo..... waiitng to read all comments...
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry for the late comment...
but i found the update hilarious
they fought over a word...
though it was small i really liked it
Edited by millie_maaneet - 13 years ago