Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

PART 5

Maan leaves the office and call geet in his way to ask the address. He reaches up to the address which geet send him through sms. "Can't believe I have to receive some women" he parked the car and go outside to see the doctor.

Geet was waiting outside for MR.KHURANA to come. Suddenly her eye fell on Maan who was facing his back. "Maybe he is the one. Let me ask him" she makes her way toward him. Maan was furiously waiting for her "this woman has to pay for making MAAN SINGH KHURANA wait for 2 minutes." he hears a sweet voice calling him "excuse me". He turns around to face her. His mouth fell open;😲 his eyes become big round to see a beauty in front of him. He was just mesmerized by her beauty, he gazed on her eyes and was just amazed by her beautiful leys, so beautiful little chubby cheeks, her lovely lips' he was just gazing her totally forgetting the surrounding.

She was getting uncomfortable by his gaze, there was some spark in his eyes which is making her feel week, and so she avoided looking his eyes and waves her hand in front of him to break his thought. "Hello MR"

MAAN: ah? what?...  he was so lost in her that he take few minutes to come back to reality. "Are you MR KHURANA?" she was avoiding his eyes "Han? Oh yea'. I am... why??

Geet: "hello. I'm geet' anvesha doctor." Maan was shocked to hell. He was expecting women and was ready to yell at her but here the doctor is a girl, a beautiful girl. "Stop Maan' what the hell are you doing? staring a girl? ?? And that to in middle of the road?? You have lost it??😡 He turns his gaze from her. "Hello... I'm MAAN SINGH KHURANA. Anvesha's  brother." He forwards his hand, she hold his hand but was shocked to feel maan's hand tightened. She was now very much uncomfortable. She was finding herself melting in his hold and gaze. She withdrew her hand in a jerk which again brings Maan back.

GEET: "can we go now. Or you want to stay here all day" she was irritated now. He nodded and gave her way to the car. The whole drive was in silence for geet, but Maan again and again steal glances of her from corner of his eyes. He was not able to remove his eyes from this angel.

They reached khuranas mansion. Maan let geet come inside but didn't once remove his gaze. Geet was feeling his gaze but was trying to avoid it. They enter the mansion. Savita sees them and come forward, but Maan gaze caught her eyes. She was shocked to see Maan staring at a girl. A man who always stays away from everyone is now staring a girl... "Hmm now that a good start"😳 she hides her smile and makes her way toward geet. She hugs her "hello geet. How are you?"

Geet: "I'm fine madam."

Savita: " don't call me madam geet."  Geet smiles "fine then aunty" Savita turn toward Maan "Maan please bring her inside I'm going to call anvesha" she goes toward Annie room. Maan guide her inside, make her sit in sofa and he sit beside her to continue looking at her. "Oh god...please makes him move away... I'm fed up now... can't he see world around him?? Uuffhh so embarrassing'"

Savita came down with Annie and make her sit other side of geet."Annie she is your friend and geet this is Annie."

Geet: "hello anvesha. How are you?" Annie was so much excited to see her. "Hello friend. I'm fine' you know mama told me you came here to play with me... you will play Na?? Geet smiled at her innocence. "Yes Annie I will. But now I want you to go to your room for some time, I will talk to your mama and then come to your room..." Annie become irritated "no' you will play with me only' no mama... only me... bass..." geet put her hand on her cheek and make her look at her. "Yes Annie I will' but I have to talk to her for some time... you are a good girl Na 'then please for some time" unwillingly Annie make her way to her room sadly. When she was gone geet turn to Savita. "Aunty Can I talk to you in your room for a while." She wanted to be alone because maan's gaze was continuously making her uncomfortable; she was having some strange feeling by his gaze. Savita look at Maan and understand what geet wanted to say "it's ok geet you come to my room". Both start to walk. Savita turn around to find Maan also walking with them. "Maan where are you coming?" Maan wanted to be with geet only. "Mama why?? Can't I come?? I think you forgot Annie is my sister, so I will come with both of you" he again looks at geet now with raised eyebrow. "Can I"? Savita was shocked to see Maan requesting someone, she smiles widely which make him irritate because he know the reason. Geet was not wanting him to come, she know it that if he will come then she will not be able to focus. "Mr.khurana please I need some time... you please wait here". Maan can't deny her and move from there way and stay in living room.

Here in Savita room geet hold her hand and sat beside her in bed. "Look aunty, as I read anvesha is like this because of some accident which took place three yrs ago. But I don't believe it that you people not once tried to take her to hospital"? Savita was in tears "what should I do beta... our whole family got shattered by that accident, I always tried to say my sons about her but they are not having time" her tears flow down her cheek. Geet wipe her tears "please aunty don't cry, I know what have you people gone through' chalo anyways leave it... I just want to say you that you should not worry about anvesha. Aunty she is also shattered like you people, but the only difference is that she doesn't know what she has to think and what she has to do". Savita look at her confusedly not understanding her single words. Geet smile and patted her cheek. "It's ok. Just don't worry her will recover in less time... I promise aunty you will get your daughter back very soon" Savita got very happy and grab her arm "really beta?? Mere beti theek ho jaayegi Na??

Geet: "yes aunty very soon" Savita hugged her tightly not able to control her emotions. "Thank you so much geet. You don't know your assurance brought so much hope in me" geet wipe her tears and smile at her. "Its ok aunty'.. Oh I forgot I need to meet anvesha, and I also have to go home then. It's already getting late".

Savita: "theek hai beta go meet her. And after that I will ask Maan to drop you home." Geet frowned"oh great'.. Now I have to go home with that starring machine"'.😡

Precap: how will be the drive???😉

NEXT : PART 6

Edited by zoha25 - 13 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

and i m being first  to comments ................. thanks

thanks for pm ....................thanks for being my friend

lovely update..................... loved starring machine.................. hehehehe.......

what next ................. meeeeeeeeeeeee  waiting
Edited by maansee - 13 years ago
zoha25 thumbnail

your welcome...
hope you like it 😕
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was an awsome one yaar ...loved it 
zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrk_1

wow that was an awsome one yaar ...loved it

its soo gud to see u lyk it...
i am quite nervous about this part..
thnks for liking it
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i hope ur difficulties are vanished by now... gr8 update
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
wow...wat an update...
Thanx for pm...
Starring machine....lolz
Lo geet tmnai pehle hi meeting me maan ko majnu bana diya...lolz
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
woww superb update
cant wait 4 nxt.................
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
loved it ..
waiting next update.
zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abd_20

i hope urdifficultiesare vanished by now... gr8 update

uuufffhhh. u cant imagine how much tensed i was..
there were many expectation for this partb
hope i pu up some expextations

thanx for loging it sweety