This is a request to moderator to please add Neil Bhatt to popular cast. This makes it easier to get to Neil's page to make comments.
Thanks.
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hi! I'm sorry I don't know where to post this as I'm new to this forum and generally a silent reader. I started watching Gulaal because I'm a huge fan of Neil Bhatt. As you may have noticed many Neil's fan have joined this forum just because of him.
This is a request to moderator to please add Neil Bhatt to popular cast. This makes it easier to get to Neil's page to make comments.
Thanks.Hey Selmak I have already started this process by contacting the people responsible, just waiting for a confirmation. Be rest assured it will be happening soon Im sure😃
Finally Neil's name added 👏👏👏A big THANK YOU Nadii, Shruti for adding Neil's name. @Lennie a big thanks to you for letting me know contact info. 😃😃😃. Thanks again everyone.