Posted: 13 years ago
awesome shruti⭐️
keep up👏
poojaaddis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lovelyy nice huggggggggg
just now finished reading all the parts of this ff and its just wonderful and amazing
all the conversations are very beautiful
pls add me to the pm list
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wen v gonna get update???
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Loved the poem , beautifully expressed feelings ❤️ ❤️
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear,

where are you?

im waiting eargerly for an update...............

please continue sooonnnn.................
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 38

It has been a month the exam results were out; though she did not top this time but her result was fairly nice she achieved the 4th rank,

Gayatri was happy for her, though she was a little disappointed about the marriage but she took it positively If Maaneet were to be married then Geet would have gone to KM and stayed there for the next training semester, so now she gets to live with her to be Bahu for at least a year more.

Gauri was also in last year and soon will be engaged to Shiv, so Ram thought that it would be nice if both the love couples marry on the same day, he too was a man of positive thinking.

And as for Prem was concerned he would have to wait for Maan and then only will have any chance to unite with Heer.

Sameera asked her to fill in a formal template requesting training at KC so that it could be submitted to the college.

Maan today was again reading the lines written by her for him. He was happy that things were on the right track moving with desired pace.

Though he knows what she thinks but still; when she was writing it he was there not physically though as she quoted and jotted each word he felt it the way she was feeling it was completely her POV;

but now as he is reading it, it was a completely new experience; he was amazed to know how those similar words could mean differently.

When he received the letter a month back when he was leaving Lucknow, he was happy but just happy that she had replied to his writing in a similar way.

But as he read it on his way back each word, each sentence, each picture, each quote meant a different world; the emotions he felt were not the same which he experienced when she was writing.

He was overwhelmed by the way she understood his feelings and acknowledged them. The lyrics were of a song he liked and he has heard it many times but same lines written in her writing seemed to carry a different meaning.

Yes he will always come to her in silence and will always lift her fears, yes they always hear each other from the very first day they realized the other existed;

they are always close the distance meant nothing for them they are one soul in two bodies; they have always be for each other.

Not only he is for her but she is also same for him his hope, his eyes, his light, his every thing, his strength; no, he was not, but she was the word that leads him to freedom, his peace of mind.

And yes Geet I love you, I love you more then I love anyone, more then the desire to live, I live just to love you. Thanks a million to tell me that I am yours and letting me know that I am the one to ease all your sufferings and thank you again for promising to be there always for me and making me realize that I am your dream and that you are only mine.

Every time he read the lines he immersed in them to come out with a deeper meaning, he never knew that letters can be so motivating, he knew all this before also but reading and rereading had strengthened his bond with her, now he realized why she was reading that letter he gave her again and again.

hope you like the update

hit the like tab

do not forget to comment 

hey silent readers don't be silent any more voice your thoughts
and even now you are not motivated to comment then pls pls pls atleast hit the like tab it takes less then a second and when your like tab is not working atleast post this line "hey shruti i tried hitting the like tab but you know it was not working" just copy and paste this line i'll help you : select the line hit ctrl+c and then hit the post reply tab (it always works) then when you get the post reply page click on the empty space and ctrl+v look its so simple

part 39 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/45963040
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwwwww
niceeeeeeee updateeeeeeee
loved it very much
simply awesome
i loved how maan analyzed geets reply
thnx 4 d pm
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful part.........loved it!!!!

Maan's monologue with letter was simply amazing!!!

wonderful update!!!