wovvv after a long time

waiting for the update
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow what a surprise waiting.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

hi my sweet readers I am so sorry  for not updating, but what to do I was struck with it,😳 I have to re read the whole story and make notes to get back to what I were writing, please bear with me, it is such a gripping story I never knew,😲 even I thought why did I stop all of the sudden😆... but better late then never... so I am here giving you the update... hope I have not lost my charm😔... and please tell me if I missed out things 😕... as for some updates I will behave like a reader🤔... as I have lost the grip of my own story😆 love you all 🤗

Part 39

Today NT was to come to KM; she would stay here till her delivery that was due in two months, Dadi was happy as finally Dev's life was becoming stable, NT was also happy and she was surprisingly not thinking against anyone, Maan was right that a new entry in her life will make her change herself.

Dev was thankful that Maan did not throw him but gave him another chance and this time he will not do any mistakes, he made it a point to visit Pammi weekly, when he came to Delhi. Pammi was now out of coma, but the stroke has left her physically pale, her therapies were going and since the day she heard that she was soon too become Dadi she tried hard to get back to recovery.

Mrs. Rathod has accepted Anvesha as she had no other choice, but she did not come to Delhi to live with them but still lived in Chandigarh. But Arjun was sure that once NT was out of this stupid insecurity his Maa will accept Anvesha.

Every piece of his family was falling in the right box but Maan was still sad, even after Geet's acceptance he was insecure as the Raj case was still on the move, and the date of hearing was due next week, there were many things that were not falling there correctly, he has to solve this, because Raj was no doubt a stalker but why was he after Geet, he still has to understand that

-Maan' Maan, Geet had been sleeping when he was deep in his thoughts about the case and this disturbed her, he sighed and said

-Sorry sweet heart did I disturb you

-No, you did not disturb me I was just sleeping peacefully how can you disturb me

He laughed hearing her sarcastic comment oh how much he missed it

-Hey no need to be so happy, at my sarcasm but tell me Maan why is you so worried about Raj

-Geet don't you think we are missing something here

-like why was he after you, I mean you hardly talked to him

-may be that is the reason, as I was being hard to get he might be obsessed

-that may be the point, he previously also stalked women but they always fell for his charm and you did not and apart from that you avoided him  

-thanks to you

-but Geet why beat you so badly, he never did so in past

-um

-he made the girls kill themselves but he himself never did so, the only time he did that was with Anjali, who is in coma

-you are right

-when he dragged you, you were coming out from Anjali's ward

-yes

-did he think that you were after the case

-what?

-yes as you are friends with Shiv and I think every one is aware of this

-yes, what's there to hide

-may be he thought that Shiv and you were together after him

-OMG I never thought on this line, maybe you are right

-Geet I shall go to Jammu and find that is he having some medical history of obsession, has he previously been found doing similar things

-are you sure it would be safe, I mean he is from an influential family, they might stop you

-yes u r right I will send some detective

-ok, now can I catch some sleep

-GN

-GN

Maan hired the same detective who previously gathered information about Raj, and asked him to present the report in 2 days so that they can work on all the possibilities, as the case was due in 6 days

After 2 days the detective presented him the report, he went to his room to study it,

He called Geet, hey Geet are you free,

-somewhat, you have the report

-yes, tell me when you r free we will read it together

-you start I am there

-no I want your full attention

-ok I will try to excuse myself

Geet raised her hand and the professor said

P: yes, Ms. Handa

G: sir, I have completed the sessional

P: ok, submit it

G: sir, can I go

P: why?

G: sir, some girlish problem

P: ok, ok you may go these girls they have no sharam

G: thank you sir ' but I have a lot of sharam

And she rushed out leaving behind the baffled professor

Maan laughed his heart out, OMG my girl she is back, my old Geet is coming back

She went to the hostel, it was still 2:30 pm no one will be back before 5 she relaxed and heard him chuckling,

-Maan will you stop it, you are looking like a fool

-Geet how can I look like a flower, girls look like them

-Maan

-Geet

-ok lets start with the report

-ok

hope you like the update

Back to begging
hit the like tab

do not forget to comment 

hey silent readers don't be silent any more voice your thoughts
and even now you are not motivated to comment then pls pls pls atleast hit the like tab it takes less then a second and when your like tab is not working atleast post this line "hey shruti i tried hitting the like tab but you know it was not working" just copy and paste this line i'll help you : select the line hit ctrl+c and then hit the post reply tab (it always works) then when you get the post reply page click on the empty space and ctrl+v look its so simple

part 40 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46190666
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
loved maaneet moments
 may be maan is right about raj, he has some obsessional problem.
glad to see old geet back
 continue soon

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
will you please make them married eagerly waiting for this nahi tho unki shadi bhi telepathy mein hogee
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
updated my comments in page 77
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

SO FINALLY WE GOT THE UPDATE...

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally T&L is on air after a long time.

love the update ...awesome.
waiting for the report revelation.
cont. soon

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Promo milne ke 3 months baad update mil hi gaya...

nice update...  DevTara sudhar gaye aur Mommy Daddy ban ne wale hai??? Kya baat hai... I guess this will be the first time DevTara kisi story mein change hue hai... or else they either remain negative...or  being portrayed in a complete positive way...

Loved the update Shruti... ab dekhte hai kya hai uss report mein...