Atleast Lavs put up a fight with GW...well her mom's drogams is now gonna fall on her head when she goes to the Castle....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Excellent humorous title for the update. thanks. I honestly think Lav also may lean towards Thuls. Because she was opposing her mother's action when GW tried to hide the money away from TA. The promo we saw where she is hiding the cash must be away from her mother. She might come up with some good deed. After all she was a very nice girl once. As I said before good deeds come from the most unexpected sources. I could'nt wait for tomorrow. I wish they dropped Anand and Shyamala track. they are boring. But Anand's parents are interesting. Want to see more of Bhvana and TPS.
Great VR is out and has changed, i did not like him coming out of jail, whatever it is, he did a criminal act and escaped in the name of paasam. Whoever wants to escape the punishment of being put in jail, just justify it with paasam, then you won't get any punishment at all. 👎🏼