Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdropred

This is very old interview ........ not the latest one came out in december 25....... I guess some one pulled this thread out after 3 months ..........

oh yes thanks, im now watching the date on it. i cant remember seeing that interview though.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shalini01

oh yes thanks, im now watching the date on it. i cant remember seeing that interview though.

the interview was great .......watch it ....... go to U Tube  you will find under telly tadka user ...... or type gurti / gurmeet & drashti interview & the date this post was created .......... I think she was wearing the white saree ........ i exactly don't remember but i think it was a white saree & the interview was for around 12 min or so
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dewdropred

the interview was great .......watch it ....... go to U Tube  you will find under telly tadka user ...... or type gurti / gurmeet & drashti interview & the date this post was created .......... I think she was wearing the white saree ........ i exactly don't remember but i think it was a white saree & the interview was for around 12 min or so

oh thanks alot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shalini01

oh thanks alot๐Ÿ˜ƒ

U R welcome dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THEY R THE BEST COUPLE I HV EVER SEEN LOVE MAANEET