thankyou😊Originally posted by: desigirl2
awesome job deepali! i just saw it! great!! 👍🏼 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thankyou😊Originally posted by: desigirl2
awesome job deepali! i just saw it! great!! 👍🏼 👏
Originally posted by: shilparoxx
I am 11......... turning 12 very soon.......
and it is okay
Originally posted by: desigirl2
awesome job deepali! i just saw it! great!! 👍🏼 👏
itskOriginally posted by: shilparoxx
Great job Deeapli!!!!!!
Oh ans sorry on posting it on Maitri's...... sorry maitri😕
Originally posted by: momma1128
Oh okay - I should apologize for pulling your leg then. Sorry. My son just turned 10.
Originally posted by: shilparoxx
Oh that is okay Anu
Oh wait! You are a mother?!!!!!😲 OMG I am so sorry Anu Aunty!!!! I am younger than you and should call you aunty sorry.... is that okay with you?