~RBO Siggie Contest~ Round 1~Last Day April 3rd!!!

-Veena- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#1

~RBO Siggie Contest~

~Round 1~

Here are the entries for round one.
Amazing entries and mindblowing job all of you.👏👏
Members:
Get your numbers together and start voting
You will vote your numbers as you like the siggies.
The next round we will narrow it down more to get
the winners.
Ohhh I am telling you guys this is going to be
so tough.. we have such amazing siggie makers
that we have to go close our eyes and go
eenie meenie miynee moo!! 😆😆😆
Here is more info:
Yes...Creators can vote
(try to vote for someone other than yours!😆)
You can vote upto 7 siggies!
You have until 3April to vote.
So here they are... amazing siggies ..get those fingers ready and start votinggg.....(ok.. ok.. i will shut up now😆)
One (1)


Two (2)
Three (3)
(this is the link but I dont' know why it is not showing..
working on it..but until then please click on the link to see the siggie.. sorry!)
https://k.min.us/jm05lG.gif
Four (4)
Five (5)
Six (6)
Seven (7)
Eight (8)



Ten(10)
Eleven (11)
Any questions call on May or Veena.
Edited by -Veena- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

60

Views

4.3k

Users

26

Likes

93

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
Eeeeeek!!.......Fabulous!!!.....Beautiful!!!!....Enchanting entries....Well done to everyone who participated 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️......Thanku for making this contest so great 🤗 🤗
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Thread looks awesome Veena!!⭐️🤗⭐️......Get voting everyone!!!😃😃....
Edit : @Veena - I can see all the siggies now 😃....

Siggies 8-9...(Veena can't change the main post)

No 8

No 9

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 years ago
KrazEee thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
👏 Fantabulous!
But, I Can't see 8 and 9....is it just me?

Edited by KrazEee - 15 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
I knowwww they are all soooooooooooo beautifullllllllllll.. omgggg.. i can't stop drolling over them.. May we should also be able to vote naaa.. noot fairrrrrr.... i want to vote!!!!
You can see all of them now naa.. Phheeewwwwww😆..
chalo everyone get voting.... all the hard work the creators have put in ..lets applaud it..
Over and out... get some work done.. !LOL!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: -Veena-

I knowwww they are all soooooooooooo beautifullllllllllll.. omgggg.. i can't stop drolling over them.. May we should also be able to vote naaa.. noot fairrrrrr.... i want to vote!!!!

You can see all of them now naa.. Phheeewwwwww😆..
chalo everyone get voting.... all the hard work the creators have put in ..lets applaud it..
Over and out... get some work done.. !LOL!

Take care Veenii, you're a star......Lovz🤗.....I wanted to vote too😒.....
But after the contest their mine😉......All mine!!....Hahaha!!😈😆.....
Just kidding....😆
Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: KrazEee

👏 Fantabulous!
But, I Can't see 8 and 9....is it just me?

There was a problem Diya, but it's fixed now....Try refreshing your page.....
If that doesn't work....Copy the URL of the entry and view it using the search bar😊
KrazEee thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
this is what I see



There is nothing I can copy URL off...like sometimes theres a box or something you can click and get it...I see nothing, its just blank...did try refreshing...lets wait for a few more ppl...if its just me i'll try viewing it on a diff comp. . .
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
hey

right click on that small image and open in a new tab and u can see the sig
The_May_Rose thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#9

@Diya - I can see it Diya....Try, right clicking on the x or click just under the entry number, go to properties, copy URL and view through the search bar....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
Okay, so I'll kickoff the voting..
#2, #5, #11.

Good luck to everyone. <3

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".