Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Suks Did u visit that page on FB? May be some of us shouldpost our comments in that page. I got off that page whem Gohem was going nowhere & Kinjal got married to Dhawal,Rashi never getting caught.Originally posted by: fanbidaai
if you are planning to kill Gopi off, you might as well leave that jerk Aham to live his life 😡😡
Guys,
i think I mentioned upfront that I'm not sure it's going to happen. I had read it long back. Wasn't sure it was going to happen. I don't want to be a bearer of bad tidings.
Originally posted by: simran15
I think it's an April fool prank.....😉