Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiekha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: 21397

jagya: ----------------------------nothin more left to tell

anandi - jus ignore him

Agree with everyday comments.....this show is moving at a slow pace  ...

Its right time for jagya to get punished..........
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sitting thru the tripe of an episode priya...like divya said,there is nothing to comment on jagya coz its useless..tho am glad sugna's slap tuk less time coming thn sumitra's lol..u know earlier,sugna was almost as much a brat as jagya bt look at the character progress now..and in jagya's case,its regression...like bhairon had said,education OPENS up the mind,and jagya has lost whatever liberal thoughts he had wen he was a village buffoon (in his own words)..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks Priya.. and a ๐Ÿค— for you to bear the torture..

On Jagya..NO COMMENTS๐Ÿคข

Loved Bhairon-Anandi talk.. (Watched just that )... emotional.. kaaash Anandi was his own daughter.....

Jagya gets another slap.. wow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ truly deserving.. Go on Sugna now its your turn.. Hope Jagya gets slap after slpa from each one of the family๐Ÿ˜

u know i think they will drag this crappy track till he gets one frm each member,the grand finale being his dear daadisa..lol...which will take a LOOOOONG time frankly..
thanx for the written update..
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update priya...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

no progress at all๐Ÿ˜’

i wonder sumitra slapped & BV took a four years leap, now that sugna has slapped him will BV take another two years leap..๐Ÿคฃ

i hope gauri finds about him & his family find about his affair with someone else...then it'll be fun to watch how jagya's fate will save him๐Ÿ˜ˆ
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THIS SHOW WAS ONE OF BEST SHOWS ON INDIAN TV BUT SINCE THE LEAP THERE IS NOTHING LEFT UNLESS CV DO SOMETHING ABT IT I FEAR BV WILL LOOSE LOTS OF ITS VIEWERS