Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Anamika2000
sorry the pics didnt get loaded...so here goes:
file:///Users/terencelewis/Downloads/194311_10150119795797343_731812342_7006205_8387695_o.jpgfile:///Users/terencelewis/Downloads/199476_10150119794417343_731812342_7006193_7596352_n.jpgfile:///Users/terencelewis/Downloads/205234_10150119794292343_731812342_7006192_5273673_n.jpg
Originally posted by: Anamika2000
HI Guys :
Just saw this posts on TL sir status update. It read:"Hey Guys, My Good friend Remo D'souza has turned Director with his first hindi feature, called 'F.A.L.T.U'. He is a great guy and I am sure he will make a good sensible film. Please support me in watching it in theatres only, this week end. Thank You."
I think thats really cool to support your friends in the time of need. Knowing Terence Sir's fan following, I know a lot of people will join him in watching Remo sirs film. What i like is that, although they are from the same profession, TL sir is not jealous and wishes him well...He is such a gem.
Besides I really like Remo sir, so I am gonna watch it anyways.
And for all TL fans here are some recent pics. Enjoy......... 😊
Originally posted by: Anamika2000
sorry the pics didnt get loaded...so here goes:
file:///Users/terencelewis/Downloads/194311_10150119795797343_731812342_7006205_8387695_o.jpgfile:///Users/terencelewis/Downloads/199476_10150119794417343_731812342_7006193_7596352_n.jpgfile:///Users/terencelewis/Downloads/205234_10150119794292343_731812342_7006192_5273673_n.jpg