Poll
Saumya vs Sweta, any preference ? why ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl
yup sweets but dont watch doubles dat much cz da show doesn't interest me like da previous shows. im waitin for superstars bit and most importantly DID 3.... cant wait to see remo & terrance back 🥳btw im doin great 😉 hw u?!?!
I think Shweta is a very intelligent and ambitious person.Originally posted by: charmz517
I actually like Shweta better. I feel she is more charismatic and attractive in terms of how she speaks and connects with the audience.
Saumya for me was a bit dry and dull. When you are pitted against someone like Jai, who is very natural with his jokes and anchoring skills, it's tough to sort of make a place of your own, which I feel like Saumya failed to do. Shweta on the other hand, has not been overshadowed by Jai surprisingly, and has made a place of her own on the show (IMO).