Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Thanks Anju 🤗 for creating this wonderful post. I am loving Yash-Viren bonding. These Jiju-Saala is the best. I liked the way Viren helping Yash stand up against his bad friends and building his confidence. Everyone else in Sharma house is not much happy with Viren right now, but the way Yash beams looking at Viren and asking him for advice is just amazing, now even Yash wants to learn flute too, so cute na? I really can't get enough of their scenes.
Originally posted by: gmann2010
Thanks Anju 🤗 for creating this wonderful post. I am loving Yash-Viren bonding. These Jiju-Saala is the best. I liked the way Viren helping Yash stand up against his bad friends and building his confidence. Everyone else in Sharma house is not much happy with Viren right now, but the way Yash beams looking at Viren and asking him for advice is just amazing, now even Yash wants to learn flute too, so cute na? I really can't get enough of their scenes.