Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
oye meri jaan abhi bhi weak hai kya tu??theek toh hai na???typing karne mein problem ha kya???kyun hume tensiuon de rahi hai yaar....bol na tu theek hai ki nahi??agar kuch problem hai toh chod de na hume update nahi chahiye aaj....tu rest karle...😕
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: esha143

abe kamini...tu yaha waha kya fudak rahi hai be??pata hai na kaha aana hai..fir yaha kya kar rahi hai...hum waha tera intezaar kar rahe hai...iss thread ko OK ki update ke liye chod de....waha aa😡

maine suna yaha bheek  mil raha hai..to mai tapak padi!!!😆😆
esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

maine suna yaha bheek  mil raha hai..to mai tapak padi!!!😆😆

kay bheek kamini??ye ky abol rahi hai tu..??😕
esha143 thumbnail
oye OK ki bachchi tu mera post like kar sakthi hai par ek chutku sa post bhi nahi kar sakthi k i tu theek ahi ki nahi...itni der laga rahi hai....kahi firse weakness aagayi toh......yaar hume wadde wadde update nahi chahiye,chotasa chalega iss baar...tu jyaada typing mat kar....
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a ton buddies for all your sweet comments and your patience...

i sincerely apologize for making you all wait...

one thing that i have been forgetting to mention for the past two updates... credit to 'Visha' pair that is Vicky + Sasha goes to Aash... it was her suggestion😃

here comes the most awaited part😃

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 22

Hi Anu… I hope you are doing fine… ok ok… stop jumping after seeing my mail… I know you would be super excited… hai na? But Anu consider this my last mail to you. I had convinced myself I will never look back but your consistent mails have enforced me reply. All I can say is I'm sorry for turning away from you like this… but I know Maan… he will not be too happy if we kept in touch and I don't want to hurt him.

Anu life has its own set of surprises stored in for you. And they come in when you expect them the least… and that's exactly what had happened. After a few bumpy rides, it now have started looking like a smooth journey again. Haan bohut kuch peeche reh gaya… lekin mere paas wapis aane ka koi raasta nahi hai.

All I can tell you is I'm in Mumbai and doing fine. Please do me a favour Anu… take care of Maan and look after yourself. I may not be with you but you two will always stay in my prayers.

Love,

Geet…

This was definitely not what Anu had expected. She had been persistent in sending her mails and her patience had paid off. Geet had replied. When she had checked the name of the sender on her blackberry she had hardly believed that Geet had replied. She read the mail again and again and felt the pain that was embedded in those words. Wasn't it evident… how much she cared for Maan even today? She needed to tell this to Arjun. Mumbai… she was in Mumbai may be there they could find some leads. And wasn't Maan in Mumbai too… this couldn't be a mere coincidence… this was a sign from Babaji himself.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Something was not as usual today, but she couldn't place a finger at exactly what was wrong. Everything was just like it had been yesterday but the environment in the hotel had changed. And she could sense it! She clutched her purse tightly as she moved in her tracks. Something tugged at her chest and she could feel her heartbeats racing. When suddenly flashes of her first meeting with Maan rushed through her mind, she felt her resolve to move ahead in life weakening. She didn't know why all of a sudden today she was remembering all those things. She shook her head and gulped in an attempt to clear her thoughts.

"Aaj subah se pata nahi kyun sab purani baatein yaad aa rahi hain… (Looking up) Babaji , you are not upto something na… please Babaji… mujhe apni life main aur surprises nahi chahiye… aapke saare surprises baad main shock ban jaate hain" she complained looking upwards and moved to her desk. The day had just begun and she had work to accomplish.  Adi who watched her entering the hotel muttering to herself, smiled to see a glimpse of his little sister back.

"Geet… Geet… Geet… do you even think of anyone else apart from that friend of yours" spat an irritated Arjun at a bewildered Anu, who gaped at him trying to make sense of his outburst… But Arjun was irritated with Anu's mission. All she seems to be speaking about these days was Geet… where she would be? How was she? How unhappy Maan was? "Arjun… Geet is like a sister I never had. She was there with me whenever I needed someone… aur phir Veerji ki zindagi bhi judi hai us se" Anu tried explaining her point. "Anu… honestly I'm fed up with your continuous chattering about Geet… Maine tumse kaha na that I'll try. But I don't want you sitting on my head all the time… God's sake we have a life of our own!" saying he stormed out. Anu was left behind with slight tears in her eyes. Geet had gone. Maan had distanced himself. And now Arjun! She couldn't let him go and yet she couldn't stop her worrying about Geet. She had come to tell Arjun about Geet's mail but the moment she uttered her name, he had lost it. There was too much at stake and she didn't know whom she should approach for help.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Plastering a convincing smile, Geet entered Vicky's cabin to find Adi and Sasha already there. She tried excusing, but Vicky called her in. "Hey beautiful! Someone is all smiles" Vicky teased while Sasha gave her a warm smile. She made a face to which Adi chuckled. But then extending her hand she brought forward a greeting and a few stems of yellow tulip flower. "I just wanted to thank you for yesterday" she said offering the card and flowers to him. Vicky grinned as he saw the thank you card. "You don't have to be so formal… thanks by the way" he said earnestly. "Exactly what are friends for" Sasha said chipping in.

"Sir nahi aaye abhi tak? I thought he would be here by now" Adi asked Vicky looking at his watch a moment later. "Nahi... Unki investors ke saath meeting thi… and thanks heavens for that…if he would have been here before me, toh aaj mere naam ke aage… late lag gaya hota… Late Vikrant Singh Khurana."  He mocked to which Sasha slapped on his arm and Adi chuckled. However, Geet found her hands turning cold as she mumbled questioning, "Vikrant Singh Khurana, Maan ke…" her focus shifted to Vicky who smiled and completed for her, "Maan Veerji ka chotta Bhai… He was your ex-boss right?" he asked her. Geet nodded in yes.

Nothing made sense to her at that moment. Vicky was Vikrant! Why didn't she listen to that small voice that had rung in familiarization when she had first met Vicky? And what did he say, Maan was in Mumbai… he was expected to be here now… turning away from the trio, she started towards the door. Her vision blurred; tears clouded her eyes as thoughts plagued her mind. Tried as much, she found it difficult to sort her thoughts. And then everything spun around her before she gradually fell on the floor. And all she heard was the distant panicked shriek of Adi before everything went dark.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Maan entered the hotel and looked around the familiar surroundings. It had been couple of years that he came here. After Dev started handling the hospitality business, he never stepped inside any of their hotel properties. Interference was not his favourite pursuit unless it became inevitable. The hotel staff got to their feet to greet the man who walked through the entrance in his grand poise and avoiding all the curious glances walked directly towards Vicky's cabin.

Adi had rushed Geet to the hospital with the help of Vicky. Lack of proper diet, was all that doctors had said so it was nothing to worry but Pammi was panicky when Adi reached home with Geet. "Maine kitni baar kahan hai is ladki ko ki theek se khaya piya kar, lekin yeh kisi ki sune tab na (turning to Adi) aur tu… weren't you suppose to take care of your sister while at work" she rebuked him… Adi passed a squinting glance at Geet who cowered and mouthed a silent sorry to Adi. Adi shook his head. Ofcourse he was mad at Geet for not taking care of herself but could he actually stay upset with her for long. He sighed. "Ma tussi ainve hi fikar kar rahe ho. Doctor ne kaha hai ki bachchi bilkul theek hai" Adi tried assuring Pammi who at once waved his assurances off and ushered Geet to her room. Once Geet was comfortably settled in, Adi had rushed back to the hotel.

Maan looked around in Vicky's cabin and frowned at finding it empty. He was just about to leave when his eyes fell on the yellow tulips on Vicky's table. From the time he had come in, he was trying to shrug off the feel that was tugging at his heart and now this tulip stems! Walking upto them he picked up the flowers… they were just like the kind she used to like and he was instantly reminded of the tulips on the security desk at Khurana Estate. He was about to pick the greeting that was placed on the desk when Vicky came in, "Veerji…" he came forward and the brothers hugged. "Kaisa hai tu?" Maan asked. "Aapka Bhai hoon Veerji… bas second to the best" he smartly answered. Maan chuckled and shook his head. "Where were you?" Maan asked. "A friend had fainted. Had to rush her to the hospital" he replied. "I hope she's fine now… Aditya kahan hai?" he asked. "He'll be here in sometime… aap batao… how are you? Aur ghar pe sab kaise hain?" Vicky asked as both of them walked over to the cafeteria to catch up a little before getting back to work.

Once in the sanctuary of her room, Geet thought over all that was happening around her. Of all the places, how come she had landed somewhere yet again so close to him. Vicky, her only friend in Mumbai was Maan's brother! But wasn't he finishing his studies abroad. How come he was here in Mumbai? And now that even Maan was in Mumbai, what was she supposed to do? Where was she supposed to go now? Did she have it in her to be so close to him and yet remain calm as if it was no big deal? Could she pretend nonchalance while being so close to him? What she had been thinking… a new start… a new beginning? And here she was… back to the cross roads… her past had never left her… she was working on his property all the time! She threw her head back as this seemed to be like a dead end to her.

She didn't know what she supposed to make of all this… was it a mere coincidence? Or yet another cruel joke of her destiny? She looked up… seeking answers from her Baba ji! But none came… on one hand was the temptation to just see him once in front of her eyes and on the other hand fear… fear of how would he had reacted if he would have seen her today. Should she just leave her job? But how and what would she explain to Adi and Pinky? Would that not put them under awkward position in front of Sasha and Vicky who on their insistence were doing their best to help her… to cheer her?  And Pammi masi? Would she allow her to work anywhere else where she won't be under watchful eyes of Adi and Pinky? It highly seemed unlikely especially after her fainting episode today. So what options were she left with now? She knew no one thought of her as an additional burden to the family but would it be fair to get dependent on them? Would she not be taking advantage of their generosity like that?

"Geet?" her thoughts were interrupted by Pinky who had rushed into her room. She was visibly worried. "Bhabhi… aap" she looked at the time and realized it was evening already. She had spent the whole day thinking but had not come up with any plausible solution. A worried pinky then asked about her health to which Geet mechanically replied.

Seated on the rocks near the seaface, Maan couldn't get her out of his head. It seemed everything at the hotel reminded him of her. The entire feel in the hotel, the yellow tulips on Vicky's desk, the comments on the new ad campaign file presented by Sasha, everything had her essence in it. The setting sun too seemed to push him back down the memory lane, when they had enjoyed their last sunset together by the cliff.

Flashback

They sat by the cliff watching the glorious sun setting down the horizon… she sat with his arms around her as her back rested against his chest and his chin on her shoulder. A contended smile played on her lips and none spoke a word for there was no need for any word to be spoken. She playfully slapped his arm when he rubbed his chin over her shoulder for his stubble tickled her. "Uh uhm Maannn…" she twisted, trying to break free his hold but he grinned as he tightened his arms and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder. A while later, he got up and offered her his hand to get up which she gladly accepted but instead of letting her walk, he picked her up and started walking towards his car. "Yeh kiss liye?" she asked smiling as she slipped her arms around his neck. He raised his eyebrow, "do I need a reason?" She caught on the mischievous glint in his eyes, "you are spoiling me… I'm getting habituated to your pampering me" she said tracing her index finger on his cheek… He chuckled, "Then that's my problem. Don't worry much about it. I love pampering you anyways" he said making her sit inside the car and kissed her forehead. He then went over to the driver's side and started the car.

On their way back, they spoke about her preparations for her exams, his project and work, and various such topics. When he turned the car onto the lane that led towards the Khurana mansion, she then realized that he had already driven past her home. "Maan… mera ghar peeche reh gaya" she said, thinking even he had not realized it so. But he smiled for he had a surprise planned for her, "Mujhe pata hai. But you are having dinner with us tonite" he replied coolly. "Now when was that decided? Maine Ma ko bhi inform nahi kiya hai" she frowned. "Aunty knows about it. Anu ne unhe already inform kar diya hai" he winked at her and she huffed. "You and your sister so needs to stop conspire about things all the time. I'm always left in dark" she pouted. He smirked as he pulled inside the gates, "yes. Because if the decisions are left upto you, you hardly let any plans materialize!" Making a cute face, "I'm not a spoil sport" she grimaced. He smiled, "Ok. Now let's go in" he came over to her side to open the door.

Geet walked in a few moments before Maan did to avoid any questions about their appearance together. Arjun was seated besides Savitri Devi and Viren in the living room. Geet sat with them and exchanged pleasantries, wherein Viren asked her about her studies and plans there after. Maan had joined them by then. "Not sure as of yet uncle ji, I plan to take a nice vacation after the exams and then start looking for a job" she answered Viren's queries. A while later, Anu came rushing down the stairs and pulled Geet to her room while Maan and Arjun sought to discuss some upcoming trends in the market.  

Anu and Geet were chit chatting about usual stuff when Naintara in row with Sameera walked into Anu's room. "Sameera Di? Aap yahan? What a pleasant surprise" Anu chirped as Sameera came in. "Hi Anu… naintara was insisting to meet isiliye yahan aa gayi (turning to Geet) Hi Geet… how are you?" Geet smiled hiding her discomfort. She was suddenly reminded of her first meeting with Sameera and Maan's behavior towards her. "Oh, that means aap ek doosre ko jaante hain?" Naintara asked. Sameera filled her with the details of how they had met earlier in Maan's office. "Yeh toh achchi baat hai… Anu why don't you take Sameera to meet mom?" Naintara suggested to which Anu puckered her brows first but then not wanting to be rude guided her along.

"Geet… that's what your name is right?" Naintara said turning towards Geet. "ji" Geet replied simply. "You and Anu are seemingly pretty close" she commented. Looking around the room, Geet smiled as suddenly the whole atmosphere was turning prickly around her. "I think Sameera will make a right match for Maan Veerji, they would look good together, don't you think?" Naintara continued carefully watching Geet's reactions. Geet's eyes widened as an unknown fear started gripping her heart.

"Naintara!" Maan's voice cut in to the room. Where Geet allowed herself to breathe, Naintara's face lost its colour on seeing Maan. He walked towards them in calculated steps not letting his eyes waver away from Naintara for once and spoke lethally, "I won't repeat this, so you better get it into your system once and for all… don't ever try meddling with my life… (moving a step closer, he shielded Geet behind his back as he continued) and if henceforth I see you anywhere near Geet, trying to daunt her, trust me you'll be sorry for your very existence!" Naintara looked visibly shrunk when Maan held Geet by her arm and dragged her out of Anu's room. Naintara rushed behind a moment later only to find Anu and Arjun by the door. Anu scoffed at her as she walked past her, putting off an already agitated Naintara while Arjun sneered, "Foolish move! You are not as smart as you think you are Naintara. You couldn't come with anything better, could you?" saying he followed Anu in her room.

Geet had insisted to leave then and there but Maan didn't let her and before he could talk to her Nandita called them all for dinner. Fortunately, Naintara had refused to join them for dinner.  Anu tried to pacify Geet too but Geet refused to look at Maan for she didn't want him to see the insecurity in her eyes. Needless to say, Maan was irritated with the happenings. He had insisted her to join them tonight as a prospect to spend some more time with her. But here, thanks to that Naintara, the evening was taking a bitter turn. How was he going to give her the surprise that he had planned for her if she continued to stay aloof like that!

As if understanding his thoughts, Anu gave him an assuring smile and excused herself from the table. After a while when she joined back, she gave him a thumbs up and his cell beeped indicating an incoming message. He read the message and smiled. Undoubtedly, he owed this one to Anu. After dinner when Geet prepared to leave, Anu pulled her back again, "tu kahin nahi ja rahi… you are staying with us tonight" she said with finality. Geet shook her head, "Anu please…" but Anu cut her in between, "No please… Aunty ne bhi permission de di hai" Geet frowned at her and then at Maan. Maan was not looking in their direction, but she would be fool if she believed that he wasn't paying attention.

The inner turmoil was taking over her… she wanted to go away and escape what could be the reality on one hand and on the other hand she wanted to talk to him and seek answers. However, after dinner, Maan was no where in sight. Anu told her he would be back but that didn't happen. She was hardly attuned to Anu's ranting and even when Anu had fallen asleep, she was wide awake. It was around at 1 in the midnight, when she got a message from him asking her to come to the outhouse. He was waiting for her there.

She sighed in relief and tried to tiptoe out of the bed, lest she would wake Anu. But when she reached the door, she heard Anu say, "Geet… its gonna be dark in the hallway. Please avoid crash landing warna saara ghar jag jayega" and then she heard Anu chuckling… "Anu…" Geet whimpered but without wasting another second rushed outside.

She had barely pushed the outhouse door slightly open, when she was pulled inside with a jerk and collided with his chest. The door shut behind her. She looked at him bewildered. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers before leading her inside. The seating area in the living room was filled with tulips and candles. The whole room had come to life. As she took into her surroundings he kept looking at her. The look in her eyes hold him that she had liked it and when she finally settled her eyes on him, he inched closer and took her hands, "Geet… main jaanta hoon ki Naintara ne jo kaha usse tum upset ho… lekin yeh tum bhi jaanti ho Geet ki meri zindagi main tumhari jagah koi nahi le sakta" she looked up at him, "aur us din jo office main…" not able to complete, she trailed off. "I was just teasing you Geet" he said but she turned away from him. Walking upto her side, he held his ears, "I'm sorry". Relenting, Geet removed his hands from his ears, "aisa mazak phir kabhi mat karna" she said. He smiled, "never" saying he placed his forehead against hers.

"Geet… I'm leaving tomorrow. I know, its not 'just' a matter of two months as I had said before… its two whole months that I'll be away from you. And by the time I'll be back, your exams would be over too.  (She tried saying something but he stopped her) Let me finish Geet, please… Geet when I come back, I want to make claim you as mine in front of the whole world… (Running his hand in his hair… he went on his knees, Geet gasped) will you be mine Geet? Will you marry me?" Tears of joy and pride clouded her eyes, she had always believed that fairytales do come true… and she was living her fairytale now. "Bolo Geet… would you let me merge my identity with you? Would you be Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana?" he urged. Too overwhelmed to answer, she just nodded positively. He rose, and she readily came into his arms. "Thank you Geet" he muttered burying his face in her hair.

Moving behind her, he pushed her hair over her shoulder and slipped a very delicate yet elegant chain with a diamond and a pearl pendant around her neck and then kissed her nape... "Maan yeh…" she tried protesting but Maan placed his finger on her lips, "Please Geet…" he pleaded and then leaning forward, captured her lips with his as he sealed the moment. His lips were insistent today as compared to the previous times. There was this need to bring her as close to him as possible for he feared the distance that was going to seep in between them. Suddenly he feared leaving her behind, as if something inside him warned her. He pressed her closer to him to ensure that she was really with him and not an illusion that will disappear the moment he would let her go. Overcome by mixed emotions, Geet didn't stop him when he deepened the kiss.

After a while when they broke apart gasping for breath, Maan looked deep in her eyes. "Mishti promise me that you'll take care of yourself in my absence. Promise me shona that you'll be here waiting for me when I return" he asked earnestly. Geet knew his fears for she could relate to it. But she needed to lighten this moment for him, so she said in her usual chirpy self "I promise Maan. I'll postpone all my engagements with potential debacles until your return… theek hai?" she laughed while Maan gaped at her, "Geet if you want to ward off my concerns over you as a joke, I'm not going anywhere" the tone of his voice told her that he was serious and so she sighed and smiled at him, "Ok baba… I promise ki main apna dhyan rakhungi … khush?" she asked. "aur agar koi bhi problem hogi, toh tum mujhe ussi waqt inform karoge" he said looking in her eyes. "Sure, Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, anything else?" she smiled. He continued, "yes… you mentioned about looking for a job to dad… before you let the idea take roots in your head let me tell you, that is not happening for I need you by my side 24 x 7" he said with inevitability... "That would be so boring!" she said teasing. He glared at her while she burst out laughing.

Back to present

A huge wave crashed onto the shore, sprinkling a few droplets of salty sea water over his face bringing him out of his reverie. It had turned dark and he hadn't realized when. Anyways, he was in no hurry to go anywhere. What was the point? He realized, he no more felt the pull to go back home in Delhi because he knew very well that there was no one eagerly waiting for his return… and how much ever he tried to avoid those thoughts, he couldn't help wondering, would she have still been with him, had he not left her behind that day?

Nervous and scared of what may lay ahead for her, Geet got ready for work. The hotel was a huge property but its staff regions were limited. How long will she be able to hide from his eyes? She was scared of the icy glaze that his eyes had turned the last time he had stood before her. His icy glare had pierced her soul and her heart had bled. And she didn't think she was really capable of taking it all again. And Vicky? Should she stay away from him just like she had distanced herself from Anu? She needed to find a solution out of this soon. Yes… she was going to avoid coming in front of him as much as she could and in a day or two she'll try and convince Pammi to let her work elsewhere. Yes! That was the only way… she will avoid him… and then leave East Villas! Determined, she closed her eyes and prepared herself for the day ahead. She had no clue how was she going to hold her grounds now… but for the sake of Adi and Pinky, she decided, she had to. She would not jeopardize Adi and Pinky's reputation in the hotel.

With as much as confidence she could muster, Geet entered the hotel and made her way towards her desk. When Sasha saw herand inquired about her health, Geet told her that she was fine. Sasha brushed away Geet's absentminded attitude and her edginess attributing it to her poor health. But she knew better. He was in the hotel and she didn't need anyone to come confirm her doubts. She just knew! When Sasha asked her to accompany her to meet MK… which Geet now knew stood for Maan Khurana, she politely excused saying she was wasn't feeling upto it. However, she did catch a glimpse of him, through the crook of his cabin's door. But then had immediately backed out when she found her resistance withering away.

She felt like a stupid, foolish poor little bunny who had accidently entered lion's den and now was desperately trying to hide in the nooks and corners to hide from his gaze. Adi and Pinky kept checking with her over regular intervals. Some way or other, the day just passed.  There was no way she could live like that… she needed to convince Pammi to let her work elsewhere, anywhere but here.

Maan on the other hand felt equally disturbed. The nagging feeling pulling the strings of his heart had persisted and had only heightened as the time went by in the hotel. Once or twice, he even wandered the corridors hoping against hopes to see her. But that was not to be. Frustrated he had decided to call it a day.

Geet was walking towards the exit when Pammi called to ask her when she would be back… Talking to her as Geet moved in her tracks she heard Vicky call her name, "Geet". Instinctively she turned towards him and froze when she met the sight that she had been trying to avoid. A shocked Maan stood staring at her standing beside a smiling Vicky!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. Over to you guys... hope it was worth the wait 

Sonia

esha143 thumbnail
I have to stop myself from reading the next update however tempting it is right now....to post my comments on the 22nd part.....look what you do to me kamini.....the lengths I have to go to satisfy you....I better get a nice reward for my sacrifices😡.....

Okay part of it is my fault too I agree😳.....damn my laziness....chalo ab apni ram katha band karke teri comments shuru karthe hai 😉😆😛......

Geet finally replied back to Anu.....great....at least she kept her stance as a good friend by replying back somehow.....not that it did any good to Anu ratehr it only increased her worry and led to a fight with Arjun later on but still.....and Arjun this guy is acting weird...I mean I can understand his frustration but knowing Anu from so much time he should ahve understood her instead of yelling at her for her concern for Geet....why do men tend to be such big jerks at times...

And speaking of jerks....there is not actually a lack of them in here....only abundance....on one side there's geet who is feeling weird from the start of day and finally after knowing the cause of her restlessness fainted right out instead of facing it and end up considering quitting the job altogether...why is she being a coward if she thinks she is doing the right thing?She wanted to move on she should do it in front of him only.....as long as she runs away from him she'll find herself in front of him at every corner....

And there is the other Jerk,maan....now what can be said about him......he is so far the biggest one of all of them....he finds her presence in everything he lay his eyes on yet he denies her mere existence in his life....what to do with this man??

the FB was amazing......the beautiful sunset,the hearty teasings of each other,the dinner plans,the foolish move of NT which was snubbed by Maan himself,and finally the wonderful proposal......the dream proposal actually....I didn't thought that you'll make him propose to her yet but glad u did it....the proposal contained all the answers to her insecurities,her wishes,desires n love.....that was beautiful....and also his protectiveness towards her....who can help it??😆

And now back in the present she is trying to play hide-n-seek again with him.....well she can hide herself but how can she hide her presence which he can detect anywhere......and finally he laid his eyes on her.....shock would have been an understatement for his feelings when he saw her there as he's under some other impressions of where she might be......

so now I'm going off to read what happened next 😆😆😆...I'm dying to read it from the time u updated......byeeeeeee
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
-jia- thumbnail
r Eshu...😡

Edited: Starting my list of chores from here....😆😆

So finally Geet replies back to Anu..chalo sukkar hai kuch to likha... Aur woh Arjun? Man that dude is weird... if he loves Anu, why can he see that his love is so worried abt her friend.. usko help karna to door, us par chila raha hai...😡 kutta...ullu ka patha...
Loved how Maan felt her presence everywhere, I am in love with tulips too...just planted them last winter and they have sprouted beautifully this spring...pink and yellow ones.... 😳 
Geet bechari....she is trying to run from him, instead of facing him. She knows she hurt him pretty bad...but her running is no use... woh jahan bhi jaayegi...Maan ko hi paayegi..coz they are connected... through souls.. they are made for eachother ..perfect couple hain...dhakkan ek number ke...lol.. the way you should their pain and longing was marvellous...

And about the past...one word-- Marvellous, beautiful, mindblowing dreamy... oppsie..ek se ziada ho gaya hahaha but it was so beautiful..the way he proposed...haaye... giving rest to all her insecurities...their love is do deep and so pure that it warms my heart everytime I read it.. That last kiss of theirs had so much passion, his fear, his need and you described it beautifully...Soni..i love this ff..don't ever finish it..chahe to mere haath paav sab lele...but likhti reh...😆

Thankyou for penning such a beautiful FF..
Love you....🤗

Edited by -jia- - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

details later....
btw u qualifu for a lamba ,amba comment😳😳
============================================================================

Sabse pehle mai bol do……………..to bahotttttttttttttttt badi kaminiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hai!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Cliff hanger pe chod diya!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

Tere se badla lungi!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Mai bhi FF likhungi au raise hi imp pt pe aake chod dungi!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

About ur update…

No HHWWK..so no long comment!! Rules are rules!!! Samjhi!!😈😈😈😈

Anu meri nanand meri soni kitni sweet hai….mujhe pehle se hi pata tha…aakhir kamini kiski hai!!😈😈😈😈😈😆😆😆😆😆😆

Arjun…….mai pehle se hi bol rahi thi….dal kali hai!!! Hmmmm………so he didn't hear about Mumbai!! Thank god!! Dono bahi behan ne jeena haram kar diya hai!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Vicky ke dialogues I love!! Specially the 'late VSK" wala!! Jisne meri geet ko late karne ki planning kar di hai! Apna mu band nahi rakh sakta kya babaji!!! Mere bechare dewar ko haddi mat bana samjhi!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

And forehead kissie n neck kissie does not equate to EHHK!!! Rules tod rahi hai tu!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Anu maan ki planning mast hai…..tu bahot smart hai…kabhi geet ke saath milke maan ki bajati hai…aur maan ke saath milke geet ki!!....ek baar maaneet ko milke teri band bajane ka mauka de na..mazaa aayega!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Lekin abh kaha,,,,such bhare din beeten re bhaiya…dukh aayo re…!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Maan ne NT ki kya band bajayi…took me back to that scene,,,,wherin MSK sunaoed NT in the serial!! Seriously awesome man!!👏👏👏👏👏

Arjun ke khilaaf aur sabpoot!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

Proporsal scene was awesome…soni u r too good with this romantic stuff yaar!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Mai to total latto!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Kaha se seekha?? FTC aunties ko bol de,,,?? Unke jeevan me bhi tarang aa jayega!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

U portrayed the angst n insecurity very well!! Loved it!!👏👏👏

Agar is update me maaneet nahi mile…to tu to gayi..DON aashu will show her true colours!!!!😡😡😡😡

Maaneets bebasi n emotions were sooooo sad yaar….thinking n thinking…feeling but not ready to believe…👏👏👏👏👏👏

War between head n heart!! Wonder when will the heart win!! Knowing my OK ….i better be prepared for a long wait!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Over to u!!....😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
esha143 thumbnail

oye Kk apna thopda toh dekh leo
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
csnt wait for the nxt update.