Originally posted by: Shastradhari
I am the most happiest person...yaaaaahhhhhhhoooooooo
SHAIMAK will judge the show finally..hey bhagwan tune meri su li🤣🤣
Mihir bhai..chinta thai che Dharmesh ni ke nahi😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Shastradhari
I am the most happiest person...yaaaaahhhhhhhoooooooo
SHAIMAK will judge the show finally..hey bhagwan tune meri su li🤣🤣
Mihir bhai..chinta thai che Dharmesh ni ke nahi😉
Originally posted by: Mihirism
I most probably won't be here for DKS...planning to quit IF after doubles ends...let see how that works.
Originally posted by: Shastradhari
shun thayu??? Badhu barabar che? Or you are joking again..its not yet April 1st😆
Originally posted by: Mihirism
Yeah all izz well jee...DKS = battleground :) and i don't think im ready for the battle yet 😃 weak health che...fainted today in class out of nowhere 😆 for first time ever....lol aakho lecture interrupt kari naikho
Abbe, I am not leaving, how the hell are you?😛 You can be extremely inactive like I'll be after DKS.Originally posted by: Mihirism
I most probably won't be here for DKS...planning to quit IF after doubles ends...let see how that works.