Im so glad DhruVedika are back...with romance!! 😳 😳 Its such a romantic day today... (If anyones interested in Fanaa..then the Mere Haath Mein Promo is out on YRF site 😳 )
Bechari Kajol! But Ant is sure to forgive her! 😃
Thanks a lot Sree!! Ju ROCK!!!!! 👏 👏
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
😊 Great update sree 😊 , even im not a great fan of Ant, i feel he should forgive kajol, and move on. in raizada house, happinees doesn't last long be4 tragedy strikes. 😭
Thanks for the update!!!! It looks like Dhruv is get jealous because he's not getting all the attention now. Now it is not only his Ved but also Krishna's. I am so glad that they are back together again, we have all waited for this moment for so long. I just hope nothing goes wrong now. I can't believe Alisha left so easily. First I thought she was going to change her mind and want the baby back, but thank god she left on her own. I am loving their romantic scenes all over again.