Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hay Soni, that's really really sweet of you, thanking all😊.. And congrats to you for your internship and may you get what you deserve and more than that also.....

And yeh, LoveNeMilaDoJodi forum is a bunch of lovely people.. It is LOVE ki taaqat that we are still united and together here...Wishing all the members best in life, luck, success and aloads of happiness in life...

Love All of you, LNMJians RoCk..
kashish_s2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ohh thanks so much for the kind words

U dnt know me personally but firstly i would like congratulations and best of luck and secondly I really hope that LNMDJ starts again we all can have full on discussions, specially cause DSDV is ending so we might get to see Gaurav again. ofcourse karan is busy with RBO so basically there is not many chances of it starting again, but hey atleast our favs are in front of us. anyways im sidetracked.lol all I wanna say is
Love Ne mila Di Jodi
aur is show now ne diladi Dosti

Thanks guys
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy to hear that.. Congrats !!
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow u got ur  internship🤗cool so party kab milegi hume????????
jakhushi thumbnail
Oye Senti - amma😛😆.... yeh Thanks wanks kahe?

Congrats on your internship. Wish you the very best girl.

- Khushi.
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aww di i have been really out of contact but maham told me that u told her to pray for your internship...am so glad u got one....
am also glad to have u as my friend di...u were the second person on this forum after Naqiya di who talked with me and became my friend....u are also very special to me....yup thanks a ton of lnmdj to give me friends like ya and some like naqiya di, soni di, sia di,deepki, kanchan di...and many more....
u are the first person with whom i am writing a combine FF...i really adore ur friendship di :)🤗
love you and all my other friends on IF.
lnmdj and its forum members rock. :D

love
-Baz
Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 13 years ago