DLMH - Written Update - 21 March 2011

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Mein, the eternal late latif, aa gayi😆...ab kya karti ...LTL pe qayamat jo dhayi thi...par commitment mein to hum Salman hai...khud ki bhi nahi sunte...behre jo hai😆....but on a serious note...this and the next monday will be the same as am in the back up for monday update on LTL...after that will be on time....Pakka Wada😳 (And Suvi will know what I am talking about, hai na Suvi😉)
anyways... so Shweta yesterday told me that I am being biased😉..towards that forum and torturing you guys lesser than the LTLians....So she needs me to give equal treatment to this forum also and bore you with my side kicks (side comments)😆....but to tell you, I am used to making fun of characters and situations and that is how my side kicks are...so if you feel offfended plz tell me so....I will immediately stop...😳..
So here I am with updating the episode of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Hamein ....with Abhishek unconscious, Nandini going to some place for her new rishta and NNT as usual going 'Govind Govind'....

Nandini at her house, applying bindi on her forehead and remembering her father's words that they are going to some place, apparrently for her rishta....She remembers Abhi, how he had been happy and all ga-ga when she had put bindi and chunar on herself and called her Mrs. Abhishek Tiwari...they play the 'Sawan Barse' song and Gosh do I love that Raaga or what....It has such an intense hold over you... She remembers her intimate 😳 moments with Abhishek (And Abhishek looked like he was detecting lices in her hair, he had such concentrated look on his face, arre bhai romance hai, exam nahi😆)  ....Nandini's father knocks on the door jolting her out of her reverie and tells her that it is getting late and Nandini tells him in a wobbly voice that she is almost finished....(Love Nandini's acting over here...she is truly emerging to be a good actress..the way she has portrayed the character of a middle class girl being jilted by her loved ones, and yet holding her head high and keeping strong for her father is truly a classy act⭐️)...The father daugher duo are in a rickshaw when Nandini starts getting calls from Alka, she does not pick it up...and her father looks on while she avoids the call...
Nandini looks at her father and becomes emotional telling him sorry that he had to face humiliation and go through all this because of her😭...(Her father is such an unattached and nirmohi kind of person....I liked what he said)....He told her not to think about that and that it was he who could not gauge the people and instead of stopping her, he himself went with the flow..no problem, may be life wanted to teach him a lesson in this age...and now whatever happens will happen for good,,,,,(Love this scene as this is a classic example of middle class spirit we have in our country...however deep they might fall, they have a ray of hope, that the worse is over, now whatever will happen, will be better than this⭐️)
At Tiwari house Abhishek lying on bed with doctor hovering over along with Chander and Savitri...Chander is calling Alka to come back as Abhishek has fever and Savitri asking doc whether everything is alright (arre Einstein!!! ...tera beta bistar par uh-ah kar raha hai to thik kaise hua😕 😆...dekh dekh, gaur se dekh, bimaar hai na tera rotlu😆)
Doctor takes Chander with him to explain him about the medicines and stuff and Savitri calls NNT telling him that Abhi is sick ...NNT tells her that he will be home ASAP....he then calls Govind (again😕 ....arre bhai...ab tera beta bimaar hai usme bhi Govind Govind😕...I wonder Govind ke biwi bachhe hai, or hai to kya karte hai...because he sure doesnot seem to anything except attending NNT's beck and call😆) He tells Govind to call Delhi and make arrangements of some good doctor...( kyun aapke haath mein mehendi lagi hui hai....khud hi ghuma de na phone...kaunsa gholu ke bail ke tarah chakker ghumana hai....button hi to dabane hai😛😆)
Alka comes in and asks Chander on what happened and Chander tells her about Abhi and goes to get medicines, She asks her mom again and Savitri tells her that Abhi has high fever...She asks Alka whether she could talk to Nandini and Alka tells her that Nandini doesnot pick up her phone (Arre koi aur number se dial karti...itni badi ho gayi, itna nahi ata...agar koi apna number avoid kar rahah ho to use kisi aur number se phone karte hai...😆)
Savitri says that now she will go and talk to Nandini...Alka asks whether NNT would permit her to do so...Savitri says that this time she will not listen to him, today she is more a mother than a wife..

Nandini and her father arrive at Nanidini's father's friends house where they are welcomed and fed  nicely😊....the woman of the house tells his father that she had always told him that Nandini was made for this house (kyun, Nandini kya furniture hai....😛😆) ...apparently the man of the house is a petu and his wife is complaining that he is eating sweets again... and Nandini's father tells him that it is a good day so mitha khana to banta hai na bidu😆...Nandini is all lost in thoughts and is all sad
NNT makes his grand entry in the patient's room and asks about latest updates on his son's health🤢 , Alka tells him it is serious....NNT is all sad wad and starts crying ...and says he is sorry for all this (hain😕..itni jaldi...Party badal li aapne....😕...oye tu decide kar le, tujhe kya karna hai, we are all confused wonfused🤢) He tells Abhi that get alright and everything will be done according to your wish (oye!!! idhar bhi corruption😡 .. rishwatkhor .....family mein bhi rishwat deta hai....😡)...He makes hue and cry and bahao his crocodile tears and finally the weak bacha on the bed opens his eyes and hears his father committing that now on whatever he wants will be done and so all happy wappy...Alka hugs her mother and her mother puts her hand on her husband's shoulder and her husband is holding his son's hand (a total phamily kodak moment...say chheessse.....😛)

Chander is back and Alka comes rushing and hugs him telling him telling that Abhi is conscious now and he will be alright....she tells him NNT was crying and so everything will be alright, for them too...if NNT is ready for Nandini, then he will be ready for their relationship also....Chander tells her that he is happy for Abhi-Nandini, but for them, he doesnot want to build false hopes...Alka tells him that hopes are never false, yes, they do tend to sometimes fructify sometimes not...to tell you the truth, all the hopes of my life are now entwined with you....And Chander the eternal lover...gives back a dhansu dialogue to this beautiful statement of Alka😳.. he says that but for me you are my life....and they hug 😳

Abhi is all conscious now and Savitri mom is asking him whether he is alright...doc has told that liver infection can be dangerous and so he needs to take rest and not going out....Abhi is searching for mobile, Savitri gives him the mobile and tells him that he doesnot need it as she herself will go to Nandini's and arrange everything....And Abhi is all happy happy...(Oye...ye kaisa infection hai😕...Zidd puri hui and Abhi alright alright???)
Chhalka come in and give Abhi bouquet of flowers sent to him by party people (arre political party people😆) ....Savitri goes to bring some food and Chhalka start teasing Abhi imitating how he had turned Devdas on this whole thing and then imitate the whole scene where Abhi and Alka had been having conversation and Abhi begging Alka to make everything alright...(It was a light moment where Chander plays Abhi) and NNT comes in🤢 and the family again share some light moments😃

Here Nandini and her father come back home where Nandini is all sad and her father tells her that the guy, whose parents they had just met, will be coming this evening to meet her and Nandini gets super sad...

Precap: We have someone at Nandini's door, she opens it and looks at him (they dont show us the face so may be it is that new Shyam guy)

Sorry guys...could not write much...was updating till late yesterday and today have work to go too...am trying Shweta, for that extra comments thing...really...will take some time to get into the grid...Kindly bear😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG thanks for the awesome and hilarious update.

I understand what you mean about the LTL forum gosh I'm still in denial.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OOPS double post

Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, Srushti...
How are you?
Hayye Abhi liver infection bechara..but he drinks so much...ki yeh toh hona hee tha..
And the update itself was awesome, I was giggling like an idiot (through both of them, I was/am reading both at the same time)...and u don't chinta karo and overwork urself..jitni commenting karna chahti ho, utna karo🤗
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Srushti😳... n thanks for writin dose one- lines for me.....😳 
dnt ovr-work urself dear.....😔 write how much ur body is able too... coz i dnt want u go get severe body pain in hands n in neck....😔
well.. now i come to update.... it was hillarious dear.....😳 n i was laughin like anythin whle readin ur updates.....😳 love ur awesome work......🤗n plz dnt stop commentry n ur one-liners😆... plz....😭 kisse aur ke kahne par plz dnt stop coz v ppl well den b doomed coz episodes r gng to borin in future aftr this election campain is ovr in the epi....... coz ur runnin commentry n one-liners will b the only solace for us at dat time......😳
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sv003

Thanks for the update, Srushti😳... n thanks for writin dose one- lines for me.....😳 

dnt ovr-work urself dear.....😔 write how much ur body is able too... coz i dnt want u go get severe body pain in hands n in neck....😔
well.. now i come to update.... it was hillarious dear.....😳 n i was laughin like anythin whle readin ur updates.....😳 love ur awesome work......🤗n plz dnt stop commentry n ur one-liners😆... plz....😭 kisse aur ke kahne par plz dnt stop coz v ppl well den b doomed coz episodes r gng to borin in future aftr this election campain is ovr in the epi....... coz ur runnin commentry n one-liners will b the only solace for us at dat time......😳

kisne kaha they're going to be a bore? shayad kuch interesting ho jaya after the campaign🤔
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

kisne kaha they're going to be a bore? shayad kuch interesting ho jaya after the campaign🤔

jab alka minister banjagi... will it b interestin....? i'l not find it interestin coz chander ko kya kiya hoga tab thak in the serial... 😡 i will b a bore n sad coz chander might b shown dead by the time alka becomes a minister/CM.....(jst my assumption... )...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sv003

jab alka minister banjagi... will it b interestin....? i'l not find it interestin coz chander ko kya kiya hoga tab thak in the serial... 😡 i will b a bore n sad coz chander might b shown dead by the time alka becomes a minister/CM.....(jst my assumption... )...

yeah..but m sure that they'll have an interesting track..of how Alka wins everyones hearts..the poltical campain..her fighting for justice for something...and then maybe a guy..
aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

yeah..but m sure that they'll have an interesting track..of how Alka wins everyones hearts..the poltical campain..her fighting for justice for something...and then maybe a guy..

but love to see alka winning chandar, even. that will be the most important fight for her.
As their chemistry is so touching, it will be sad not to see such lovely moments of both of them..
just wish to catch such moments thru out the show...
TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Srushti!Fab update...Love your comments!