Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: netri

I think the first letter Dadiji read... U can almost feel his frustration , sadness but no remorse... Make me wonder if that is the last letter Dadiji received ???? If that is true .... Than I have  a feeling he will back to ask forgiveness... and he is not happy at all....

the sadness and remorse is the first letter when he left the family and went to US...and then the gradual change being there....and then he settled in there itself becos he did not care for relations... even if he comes back...i just hope no one forgives him....i dont want him to say sorry and get back to the family...actually i dont want him to get back to the family...
Feefi thumbnail
@shweta..yeah don't want him to stay with the family. 

and yeah the song selection was great!  ðŸ˜³
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@feefi...so we got a good episode...a fun episode...happy that they did not force sushaan romance into the celebrations....it was nice they left them thru the celebrations...so now lets wait and watch happens...

mee going...feeling sleepy...meet u tomr....
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to saty with them but I want him to show regret , remorse.... Is it too much ???  I don't know.... Chalo Suhaana, Inder , Panna will take care of him if he ever comes back....
Feefi thumbnail
alrighty shweta! good night ðŸ¤—

@netri,  yeah i want him to come and repent....BUT i do NOT want him to stay with them.😕
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally lovedd the ME..it was such a fun filled nd well balanced episode..
i think SGP is the only show which doesnt disappoint its viewers wid its MEs on weekends..

i lovedd all the songs and everyone on the show were well show ed including RB,BM,Deepak and best part Manju Aunty 🤣
dere expressions wen she came were awesomeee and she wants her beautiful bubbly for Deepak lmaoooo..it wouldve been incomplete if dey havent showed her..

last scene of Dadaji was really good so as suhana wid other ladies..dey all shared dere experience of holi nd how much dey enjoyed but i dun think she is pregnant ...

Gopi kaka was hilarious esp wen KK-Dadaji were fighting for the glass he came in middle and drank the whole glass lmaooo

overall awesomeee Holi treat on Holi

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the episode, so many heart warming scenes, if not 10 out of10 then  definetly 8.5 or 9 from me. Ragini looked really pretty in the  shalearkameez, the dupatta was pretty.
#