Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jaya today Maruti's act looked so stupid to me......... I dont know why I feel, he always takes out frustration of his failure on Sarjaa........

Today it was absolutely no need to slap him. There were others who deserved slap........ But again he is fav. son of Maruti, who is on good track. so how could he slap him? And he does puja of his DIL as her own daughter, so how to slap her as well??

Koi nahi mila, to Sarjaa ko hi mara....
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆...... one show anger and frustration more on someone they like a lot in general but i can no longer say that for Maruti , well i donno why he didnot slap Damu and ALka, when they seem to be cheating and proud of that fact, well sarja is better than any kids maruti got, jo bhi kartha hai shaan sae , and woh bhi straight forward , gosh maruti must have had pagalpan ke jatkas ,

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i totally knew sarja would get slapped today....poor guy!!!....even when he tries to do something good, he still gets insulted....but im so glad the truth came out......i really hope that chandu supports sarja becuz if he does, maruti will actually think beyond his frustration with sarja.....sarja may behave coldly with his father but he loves all of his family very much....i hope he changes his ways so everyone can see that he does have goodness in him......naina
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys,
I have a slightly different view here-  before giving that slap the camera was focussed on Maruti for so long while Sarja was telling abt Damu and Alka's Karnamhe (evil doings) ....
I actually thought that Maruti was feeling a sense of Pride for Sarja and that is how I read his expressions but that slap suddenly took me by surprise...😕
We still dont know actually why Maruti slapped Sarja and hopefully he will say something in tonight's epi to give us an insight into this complicated character called Maruti as well...
I feel that Maruti tries to be a man of principles and as a Police guy his duty comes first but in the process he often becomes unfair to his own family members...

He in my opinion is a weak character bec he tries to be something he wants the society to see him as honest, dutiful police guy....
So repeatedly Sarja becomes the victim who is unfairly treated bec basically Sarja is a very fair, honest and strong person and stands for what he believes and does not care abt what the society or family  thinks bec he does what he thinks is right....

The proof of how dependable, reliable and trustworthy member of the family he is -  is shown in the fact that Sonali confesses any family problems to Sarja first and so does Susheela bec they know he will do something abt it....
In last nights epi too Sonali after giving thought to who she shld confess to went straight to her Sarja Dada.....⭐️

I feel that tonights epi will begin with Maruti saying something to Sarja and Sarja either walking out in anger after telling Maruti that he is not able to make good judgement or he may just go out without saying anything
I really want Susheela, Chandu and Sonali to support Sarja in every way and would also like to know what exactly prompted Maruti to slap Sarja 😡
Edited by Juna04 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Junadi, you felt Maruti looked proud and i felt he looked drunk and a t a loss of senses before even before he slapped Sarje.but yes maybe tonight we get to see why he did what he did..or maybe he wnt tell anything at all................will just keep quiet while this tamasha of Damo-alka goes on

but the ice between sarje and Maruti wnt break anytime soon
i m finding the show now & this track totally boring .......

y'day epi looked like a filler to me

only suprising bit was sarja being slapped by maruti...........maruti this time is wrong.......sarja actually wanted to help him in real

the show should proceed fast with the main track & bring the high point in show then they can have all the other tracks

otherwise it's getting monontonus

no chandu even for a minute was something i disliked

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
18th March  Episodes 

Kapil was too good again and he really moved me with his performance....  
Chandu and Niru love story is just abt to begin in my opinion bec until now Chandu is the one having any feelings for Niru but I feel once Niru begins her job where Chandu will also work (my assumption he will also work there to help his family as well)

"kisi aache ko madath kiya toh galath hai...... kisi dokhebaaz ko pakda toh galath hai.😭........ " "aur us baar bhi aapne apun ke saath yehi kiya.... duniya sahi, bahaarwala sahi lekin aapka yeh beta Sarje Rao galath tha"🥺.........

Such an heart wrenching dialog and my theory is coming true everyone -  Maruti the weak hearted policeman has always been unfair to this really just, honest and fair Son of his named Sarja, by always giving priority to what ppl think rather than being just and fair and doing the right thing....

I have absolutely no respect for this kind of person and I also did not like in this epi that they showed Susheela's reaction after the shock is yet to be seen....

One could say that she was too shocked in the situation to react in any other way but to say "Sarja"  yet in that one word so much of her feelings were expressed-  she felt hurt by Damu, pride, love and concern for Sarja and anger for Maruti all at the same time....  But I do hope that the creatives dont leave this issue unresolved for too long and I really really want to see Susheela, Sonali and Chandu supporting Sarja in everyway....

In the Mishra household/ Dubey Compound....   I still dont understand why they are not showing any thoughts of Niru regarding Chandu....
Chandu and Niru love story is just abt to begin in my opinion bec until now Chandu is the one having any feelings for Niru but I feel once Niru begins her job where Chandu will also work (my assumption he will also work there to help his family as well) their love will blossom from both sides and that is when Chaman and Sharda will start playing mischief....

darshana23 thumbnail
The first scene was really awesome......... Agree with sujji's thought "Better than the best!"............ It was the first scene of PMMKA which actually made me cry.............. His dialouge was really superb... I am too upset on Maruti, the way he took side of Damu, though he was incorrect this time......... Whatever decision Sarjaa took, it agree with that.

Coming to other part, I am failing to understand and connect to Niru's character. On one hand, when Albela shouted on her she got ready to file complain against Sarjaa. On other hand, when she got money she is showing tantrum to Albela that she doesn't wish to do anything as per his wish. Her behaviour goes same with Shardaa, Till the time she knew she got money, she fired back Shardaa saying she cant tolerate her behavior. Just next moment, she was soft and naive with Shardaa when she lost money. One day she takes promise from Vishwa that he will not do any troublesome act  in house. On another day, she herself is creating trouble....

I am not getting her nature in that sense, whether she is really strong or really naive. I just feel she bends her rule and her behavior as per her convenience. About Chandu, his feelings about Niru are pretty much clear. But Niru still seems to be blank. She only recalls Chandu when she is in need and not at any other moment........I guess right now only her father is priority for her and nothing else.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

The first scene was really awesome......... Agree with sujji's thought "Better than the best!"............ It was the first scene of PMMKA which actually made me cry.............. His dialouge was really superb... I am too upset on Maruti, the way he took side of Damu, though he was incorrect this time......... Whatever decision Sarjaa took, it agree with that.
I felt that Sarje was about to blurt about his past in that scene out of frustation and pain,😭 but than Sushila told "Sarjeh, nahi Sarjeh" which made him stop saying anything more😭 ....now am waiting to see if he stands still at his decision of nevr to be connected with family problems or set foot in that house once again😕 surely he wnt just leave them in such dire situation

Coming to other part, I am failing to understand and connect to Niru's character. On one hand, when Albela shouted on her she got ready to file complain against Sarjaa. On other hand, when she got money she is showing tantrum to Albela that she doesn't wish to do anything as per his wish. Her behaviour goes same with Shardaa, Till the time she knew she got money, she fired back Shardaa saying she cant tolerate her behavior. Just next moment, she was soft and naive with Shardaa when she lost money. One day she takes promise from Vishwa that he will not do any troublesome act  in house. On another day, she herself is creating trouble....

............she doesnt have any money to go anywhere or to do anything thats prettty realistic to  still stay, so for now, I will take the character Niru is pretty naive but if things go this way, I have to say she is opportunistic.....hope not though

I am not getting her nature in that sense, whether she is really strong or really naive. I just feel she bends her rule and her behavior as per her convenience. About Chandu, his feelings about Niru are pretty much clear. But Niru still seems to be blank. She only recalls Chandu when she is in need and not at any other moment........I guess right now only her father is priority for her and nothing else.

I think its not acting, its the plotting. Plenty depends on How they show it...and the makers are fumbling at building that character😕

The reason we cant connect with Niru is because well, there is nothing to connect to🥱.apart from Niru needs money to cure her mad father and she is having tough time from her sister and that goon Chaman Albela, how much do we know about Niru as a character?😕 After moving her to mumbai, the makers never showed her helping others🥱 (like Sarje helped those kids or Chandu assited that boys mother when she came to complain about Sarje leading her son to suicide) or talking nicely to any extra cast until she needs any help 😕 or even going out to have a chat with her jijju😕 (who is a  good person) about what should she do😕..it never went out to secretly see other people whom Albela tortures😕.......even after taking job for Mohini or filing complaint against sarje, the role was not shown to have any guilty pangs😕...and neither it was ever thoughtful and grateful for things Chandu did😕 (apart from the moment she brough prasad).....her role is pretty strained and stiff, narrow and thats why it doesnt evoke respect and love as much as it should😕...maybe life made that role that way....now there are people like her in the world so keeping the role that way is realistic again but the role itself is not something most of us would prefer to connect to 😕

Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago