Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
My dear creatives, what do you want to prove in the name of creativity and creative licence?  I appreciate Naku's desire to get back her husband's eyes, it is very normal and any loving woman will do that...but you send her in the darkness of night where trained people like Mahadev and his people do not venture?  On top of that does she know how does the flower look like??  Or are you planning to show like Hanumanji she is going to bring the whole mountain for Mahadev to have his pick???😡😡

Nakuji aapki budhi kaya ghas charne gayi hai?  You are his eyes...yes he had unsuccessful leaser treatment but then you can convince Mahadev to make a team of young and hardy men who will come along with you after all Dutta has saved their lives...this much they owe to that man...I am sure they cannot be so ungrateful....

I am sorry friends, I do not like such unrealistic story telling....Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It's more REALISTIC than unrealistic in my opinion.

Mahadev and the basti log, they're humans too- humans instinctively protect themselves and do not like putting themselves in danger like that- they have families. That's realistic and you can relate to it.

Naku loves Dutta so much that she would go to the ends of the earth to make him happy, to get his eyesight back. She knows this is the one thing he needs the most- and if that means putting herself at risk, she will do it, no questions asked. For her Dutta has always been above her own life. Naku was restless- she would not have been able to get a minute's rest knowing that a cure for Dutta is out there somewhere.

I find it lovely and very realistic. And I totally understand why she's done it.

In love, it's very easy and justified to become foolish. x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Nakku always gets critisized for everything she does. She feels more about his eyesight and helpness which he feels because of this disability and he is only hiding his disappointment due to his eyesight and she knows that. That's why she went there. I know its not a logical thing to do but she was never a logical person. Yes, dutta helped the villagers but they cannot ask them to get the flower for them. So she went ahead herself. I don't think she should be blamed for this.

Edited by LTLFan - 13 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
I think Nakku always gets critisized for everything she does. She feels more about his eyesight and helpness which he feels because of this disability and he is only hiding his disappointment due to his eyesight and she knows that. That's why she went there. I know its not a logical thing to do but she was never a logical person. Yes, dutta helped the villagers but they cannot ask them to get the flower for them. So she went ahead herself. I don't think she should be blamed for this.

Many ppl have commented that in this JMM sometimes when dutta is flirty she is not responding. In this Jungle track she cannot be not in romantic mood because her saab has lost his eyesight, she is too sad about it. but ppl blame her for not responding to dutta. He is the man she dreamt of, even when supriya was around and when she thought she had no chance of getting him, even then she had very romantic dreams of him. But now she is hurt because of his disability and she gets blamed for it.

But when dutta does wrong to nakku, ppl start giving explanations and reasoning behind it or say that he will realise it later and lover her more etc. etc. when anna kidnapped nakku and dutta hesitated even after realising his love during 1st jungle track because of what kala said and he went to save her only after seeing anna's CD, but ppl didn't blame him, they called him "Gadha" lovingly and that he will realise and go to save her soon. I hate this favoritism to dutta (or is it mishal, i'm not sure) practised here.  (Sorry i know it may not be much related what the Topicstarter has discussed but this attitude of some ppl  has been disturbing  me for a while)
Edited by LTLFan - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
well...i have a question though *Shilpi hesitatingly raises her hand in LTL class *..does nakku know where the flower is as this jungle is so deep that there are jungli jaanwar and how it looks..i mean did sundari ji tell her that whether that flower grows on shrub.climber or tree...did she tell her in what colors they are available and if they come in single shoot or bunches..etc..I mean i would hate to see her go trekking all the way in night with that mashaal and then tripping and going in darkness..tearing up another of her borrowed saris and ending up bringing a wild shoe-flower or worse a bunch of wild daises thinking this must be it...i mean that would be such a waste...*sad disappointed muh*
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Naku's love is blind and totally selfless and out of this world!
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
@ LTLfan: I don't think that's the issue so much, favouritism towards Dutta.

It's just weird how the word foolish is given to the length she can go for her love. What about other times when she stayed with Dutta as their car fell off the cliff before JMM1. Or when she took the bullet for him?

I'm sure even Dutta would risk everything to go and get the damn flower if Naku was in that situation. Love doesn't demand logic, Naku's just following what her heart says.
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

well...i have a question though *Shilpi hesitatingly raises her hand in LTL class *..does nakku know where the flower is as this jungle is so deep that there are jungli jaanwar and how it looks..i mean did sundari ji tell her that whether that flower grows on shrub.climber or tree...did she tell her in what colors they are available and if they come in single shoot or bunches..etc..I mean i would hate to see her go trekking all the way in night with that mashaal and then tripping and going in darkness..tearing up another of her borrowed saris and ending up bringing a wild shoe-flower or worse a bunch of wild daises thinking this must be it...i mean that would be such a waste...*sad disappointed muh*

This is a fictional show Shilpi!! She's going to get that flower, despite not knowing how it looks like 🤣 x
LTLFan thumbnail
Your title should be "Foolish CVs" not foolish nakku for showing such impossible thing.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

This is a fictional show Shilpi!! She's going to get that flower, despite not knowing how it looks like 🤣 x

yeah i know...yaar..but i was rooting for taanaji and rangs and bhola going there and getting the flower like three musketeers...*Sad muh* aahh..well..there's still hope that she gets kidnapped and the three musketeers go and get the flowers...*wink wink*...those bastiwallas are supposed to be vanar sena in LTL ramayan..and then after JMM2 they are all supposed to work under Baaji as new useful BGs..*nodding with approval* ....see CVs again i am writing ur script....i need to stop doing this.