Written update 15th March 2011

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
             SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI
Today the show starts PC bringing Gauri in a room.Gauri tells her she wants to meet the bride and PC tells her to hurry up as they are already llate and don't need to waste time.PC gives Gauri a red and heavy bridal saree and Gauri asks PC such a heavy saree.PC makes another excuse telling her you will be sitting next to the bride that why Ram mom buy this saree for you,and to hurry up.Ram mom comes to call Gauri and PC tells her this bride will take time and thinks to herself this is also her second wedding with your stupid son.
Pihu also searching for Abhay reach the wedding venue but in vain as she cannot find Abhay anywhere.PC brought a drink for Gauri and tells her you are looking like the bride and Gauri says I?Me the bride? PC says you are looking better than the bride and Gauri drinks the cold drink as she was feeling thirsty and right away begins to feel dizzy.PC says you both give a lot of pain to my Priyamvada and you ruin my relationship with her so you need to payback.
Ram sitting in the pavilion is impatient as Gauri has not reached yet ,Mandira tells him to be patient but he says he has a weird feelings.Gauri in a semi conscious state is taken to the pavilion by PC and some girls.Rudra also reaches the venue and remains shell shocked seein Gauri as the unconscious bride.He's thinking about all the words of PC. [CRYPT]

Rudra is still thinking about all the previous phone call of PC how she tells him you will be loosing your wife on the 14th of March.Rudra screams what is happening and PC is shocked seeing Rudra she just tells Ram he's the same goon who used to tell that Gauri is his wife and to throw him away,otherwise he will stop the wedding.Rudra asks what is all this happening this is my wife and Ram says what this is this drama get out from here.Ram says may be you have drunk some toxic drink and you are calling someone else wife as yours.Ram orders the guards to throw Rudra out and they drag him out.PC tells the priest to begin with the mantras and outside the guards end up beating Rudra.Pihu sees Rudra who is being beaten, feels something wrong and decide to go towards the pavilion when PC catches her and makes her unconscious and put her in the car. The pheres begin and Gauri begins to call Rudra and outside Rudra all hurt lying down is having flashback of Gauri and gets up and runs towards the venue.PC sees him put fire in the pavilion and the wedding stops.Ram sees his mom who's falling goes to catch her and the gatbandhan opens and falls in the fire.Gauri is unconscious and is lying down.While Ram is going to save Gauri he meets with Rudra and tells him you are again here and Rudra tells him that Gauri is his wife but he refuses to believe.Rudra tells him just take Gauri name one again I'll show you.Ram and Rudra are shocked to see Gauri missing..[CRYPT]

PC is driving her car with both Gauri and Pihu lying unconscious in the back seat.She slowly removes her mask and turns into Abhay meanwhile Pihu gets up and asks him what is he doing he says no need to answer you everytime.Pihu sees the lady bindhi and asks why are you wearing this bindhi and he just rub it.Pihu sees Gauri lying unconscious.
Rudra asks the autorickshaw drivers whether they saw someone taking away Gauri but they say no but promise to help in finding Gauri,Rudra tells to phone him as they sees her.Rudra entering his autorickshaw says all this is a plan of Pihu where could she have taken Gauri?All the rickshaws take different way in search of Gauri.[CRYPT]

Abhay arriving at a certain dlonely destition stops his car and takes Gauri out who's still unconscious.Pihu is still asking him what are you doing with Gauri but he's not answering,and he goes and put her down.Pihu slowly with her tied hands managed to open the car but Abhay catches her and injects her in her neck saying I'm sorry.Abhay says Shankar and Parvati can never be seperated but I will seperate Rudra with Gauri.If ever Gauri would have get married to Ram I will not have to kill her but it seems like God had decided the other way.All i'm doing is for you.
Abhay tells Gauri gets ready to die.
PRECAP: Everyone is praying while Rudra is in his rickshaw searching for Gauri.[/CRYPT]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Like the way Abhay carried Gauri today.
Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...I can now breathe a sigh of relief that Ram didn't marry Gauri!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the fast Update.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Thanks for the fast Update.

It was not fast dear I got to write it twice while posting the 1st one an error occured and I lost it.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the updates..  Gosh what a dilemma first the wife pihu lost it now she gave her virus to her husband so now he is loosing it...

What a blind people...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
@evasumi  I was also thinking the same firstly Pihu suffered from mental imbalance and how come it is Abhay who turns completely mad.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update !! 😊
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anju, for the update.

Btw a blopper from the CVs , its was the same Pundit, who was at RaGa marriage.
And one question:  Were they finished with the marriage rituals??  Cause i saw they were taking the pheras as Abhay set the fire.
arima2010 thumbnail
thanks
last ahu hug and scene was good