Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for sharing! 
i have never seen her previous shows but i jus adored her personality since the first promo i saw for SGP!
she is such a talented person and I jus love her attitude towards success in life.... Way to go girl! u will surely go places! 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You're most welcome everyone. I hope she continues to shine and rule our hearts. ðŸ˜ƒ
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_d

@MJ thanks a lot for sharing this article..
She is damn good actress and iam  glad that she is not interested in being a part of the rat race..what is the status of todays' heroines ..they do not have any role except to show off and i do not want ragz to do that kind of stuff. she can do serious as well as comic roles easily so she has to accept only those where there is something to prove herself...and one more thing i liked is the way she said about govinda ..whatever she is today its becoz of her talent..she is self made and there r many people who dont know about the relationship with Gov...and the reporters should not ask this type of questions as she has got her own identity...

Absolutely right, I dont know about her but every time a reporter or an nterviewer ask this question irritates me big time, as if they are trying to say that " Oh Govinda, neice must be because of him she is here" , I hate that, infact being his niece would have hindered , I read in her inetrview that she even worked in a call centre to pay for her portfolio, she gave so many auditions like every other newbies before getting Radha Ki Baitiyaan.
My wishes and Prayers are with her that she makes big on her oen terms and choice, never ever compromise on quality of the characters she plays.
Sana_SGP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ragini is a gem.. thanxx 4 sharing
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_SGP

ragini is a gem.. thanxx 4 sharing

Most welcome Sana😃