Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
bravo anandi go for it πŸ‘
Rish12 thumbnail
Anandi good job on your first success stepπŸ‘, keep going.

don't leave your studies bcz of dadisa or jagya fool ok...

once upon a time he use to say you r puthri now he is saying gawar.

show him you are 100 times better than him in everything.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
best decision what so ever by Anandi till date
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeh dekho ,i think the girl in green top and jeans is prats..i think this attire suits her more than BV  style,my personal opinion πŸ˜Š

thanku jyooooooooooo!!πŸ€—
yeah she is looking much much much better on jeans.................πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........
cvs......plz give her this type of look..............after leap!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

iam also glad that anandi spoke straight farwordly looking in to jagyas eyes arrreee jagya ko dekho he even cant see her into her eyes u looser aage jaake jagya u will become "dhobhi kaa kutta na ghar kaa na ghat kaa" bcz once truth will come out everyone will dump u dont get anamdi nor gauriπŸ˜‘πŸ‘

Ha!Ha!Ha! I can't stop laughing.  I had the same thoughts.  I just want to add that Anandi should go on to stugy medicine and come out as a better doctor than Jagya can ever be that too before him.  I believe that Anandi is gifted.  and soon everyone will know that given the proper opportunity.
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats great news indeed!!  when did anandi grow a spine?? n tht too to stand up to jagya.... woowwww... am soo happy for her... she should have done this long back instead of keeping on trying to rise upto HIS expectations... even her decision to study was to satisfy him, n not for herself....  even when she stood against the society and DS, she was still a submissive wife to jagya....  now, this is great!!!  good for her.. u go gal!
misty_drastifan thumbnail
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Right Decision AnandiπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Well done..... study well.....we want to see as doctor and the doctor who operated you when you where in mumbai should support you for this

Mean while I want Anandi to know all the truth about Jaggya