i really wanna see d whole family together on holi nd enjoying together...
nd some romantic nd cute scenes bw sushaan..😍
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon
Yaar First tell me When is Holi???😲Yahan toh I even Dont know wen Diwali is 😆.......Acha seriously talking about ur POst(I rarely becomes serious🤓......U r lucky Ankit)..........I Wanna see SushaanEnjoying their First Happy Festival.....Last Time Diwali was Disaster🤢......Dont wanna talk about that Now(I can see eggs and tomatoes are on their Way😲)....Forget it Yaar But I really Feel that Promo they are showing is For Holi Thing ONly.....JUst MY Guess
😉
Oy hoyy.... Rubal why ur girlfriend bailed on u ????? Is she going to celebrate fastival with anyone else????? 😕 I m talking abt Ragini.... If u don't get it....😉 I m following ur advice.......😆
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon
How mean Again......U r becoming like My Febi Sis.....Wah Look whos ur Guru😆......No Yar she told me that She has been Booked so I can only play Holi with her in my Dreams😭.......Waisa I got u Nets😡
Than it's ok... She is nice..... And she is online..... i think She will be here soonn.....😆