Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: utopia88
yes...even if they cannot go all the way...a little romance won't hurt...they should just pretend like they are not married and that way they can be passionate and show restraint...
I love that song! In fact I love all MJ songs! Great choice and great analyzation. Yes it may have seemed humorous on the outside and even to Geet but inside Maan was truly trying to change his AYM ways for the future of the Baby! 😳
It cracks me up how many different things Daadima and Geet are coming up with about "Things That Happen During A Pregnancy And Its After Effects" and scaring Maan with them. My Poor Baby is getting so stressed trying to change himself with all the crazy things Geet and Daadi are feeding him with! LOL!But it was totally awww seeing him go to Daadi to especially ask about his father's behaviour before he was born.😳Z
Totally agree with you! It was a very much contemplated effort from Maan. He's so sweet! The fluctuations of emotions on his face was so hilarious to watch! 😃
Originally posted by: undisclosed
Yep, a little passion won't hurt anyone!! I really want that old Maaneet magic back!! 😍
That's a great tip on how to spice up a marriage!! Maaneet need it desperately!! 😆
Originally posted by: Mahi-Maan
I am a big MJ fan so all his songs I love....😃 But Man in the mirror is about bettering yourself...and starting with yourself then the change the rest of yourself.
Every pun intended..."Maan in the mirror" was a cute moment...yeh baby your hot..no need to check yourself out😳