Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@SWeetgirl
I soo agree with you...I loved loved the whole train station separation track.....it looked so real..that I said the same...why dont they stay together...why are they separating....awwwwww....😳 I donno whats it about these two but I havent seen such chemistry on indian tv off late , except for Suhaana-Ishaan from SGP, no one can match them....but yes Jagat-Gauri is my next best fav couple....wish their relationship had started off with some truth rather than all the lies Jagya has told....that would definitely hinder their relationship going forward...and I really dont want that to happen... but its a show about child marriage...so we have to just accept that fact....but I do detest jagya lying about his identity and also cheating with Anandi... it would have been better if he had broken off with Anandi and told Gauri all the truth !