Behenein 25th February Written Update (Updated)

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
* From The Star Plus Website *
I have tried my best to add to it and put it into my words.

Aakashi comes out of her office. Shalmer has come to get her. He is wearing different clothes. Shalmar's familly is happy. A  worried Purva hurries to meet Aakashi because Puchki is missing. Aakashi asks Shamal and everyone to look for her.
Smirti is annoyed. She has to work at Jay Varma's office or pay 2 M Rupees. She doesen't have enough money. She phones Purva. Kamini picks up she tells Smirti about Puchki.
The guy is taking a sack. He arrives in a dirty place. He takes Puchki out of the sack. She has fainted.
Everyone is worried about Puchki. Rama calls up Purva asking her if she could speak to Puchki. Mihir answers the call and lies that Puchki is playing upstairs. Rama arrives at Purva's house she is shocked to find out that Puchki is missing and blames Purva for being careless. When Mihir shares the sketch of the man who abducted Puchki, Rama reveals that it's her husband.

Edited by Simz786 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smriti09 thumbnail
Hey i know this is very inrelevant to what your saying, but i wanted to ask that is Smriti & Mihir EVER going to be back TOGETHER again ??  personally i don't like purva's Jodi with him :( Is there a chance that mihir and smriti will start liking eachother again, i mean they have a child, surely that could link them in the future right ??
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Smriti09

Hey i know this is very inrelevant to what your saying, but i wanted to ask that is Smriti & Mihir EVER going to be back TOGETHER again ??  personally i don't like purva's Jodi with him :( Is there a chance that mihir and smriti will start liking eachother again, i mean they have a child, surely that could link them in the future right ??

I'm not sure if that will happen.