Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I agree both RG behave has nothing happened between them. Actually I think CVs have purposely sidelined RG's lovestory cause with their money's problems and KB's state, it would make no sense to get some RG's romantic scenes. They have others priorities for the moment and won't get any peace of mind because of the misunderstandings which are up to come!
Actually I am glad that there is no romantic scenes for the moment, cause I know when all their pbs will be solved, the CVs will only focus properly on their RG's relationship, and will shower us with romantic and passionate scenes.Originally posted by: Darine1980
I agree both RG behave has nothing happened between them. Actually I think CVs have purposely sidelined RG's lovestory cause with their money's problems and KB's state, it would make no sense to get some RG's romantic scenes. They have others priorities for the moment and won't get any peace of mind because of the misunderstandings which are up to come!
Actually I am glad that there is no romantic scenes for the moment, cause I know when all their pbs will be solved, the CVs will only focus properly on their RG's relationship, and will shower us with romantic and passionate scenes.