Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey superb vm...so u completed it..i thought that you forgot.๐Ÿค”..it was fantastic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...i love the song and you have made me love it even more now...lolz and i know whenever i will listen to this song it will remind me pf prida๐Ÿ˜‰....amazing work yaar๐Ÿ‘...keep it up โญ๏ธand do make more of them....

-Baz
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Keva ..

loved to see the full VM .. very nicely made.. i loved the scenes which u have used..gr8 job๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

btw loved the AVI of CS in R.com .. its very nice.๐Ÿ˜›
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kamal......

Love d full version of Saude bazzi ๐Ÿ˜Š.....!!! Dis song suit Prida a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณ....!!!

Nice work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....!!! Keep up d great work....!!! N do make more VM's ๐Ÿ˜Š.....!!!

-Nitika
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Baz - Yes I completed it. I know it took me a long time but I never forgot about it. Thanks a lot for your fantastic comment. I am glad you enjoyed the VM.

@ Nan08 - Thanks a lot for commenting. I am very happy you liked my VM. The AVI of Chandana from R.com was made by Saba and I loved it. You can use it as well if you want to it is free to use.

@ Nitika - Thanks for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked the VM. The song definitely suits PriDa a lot. 
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Kevs cant get any better than this
lovely yaar awesome song
ahh scene where so aptly picked n yeh cant stop myself form mentioning CLEAR PIC

keep up thr good work pal
waiting for more :)
yeh dil mange more

btw where are ur rest of the VM's
u said u made a couple of them  sometime ago???
get them here pal..no hiding of talent is allowed in this paradises
Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Sia - Thanks for your fantastic comment. I am glad you enjoyed this VM. No I did not hide any VMs. My sister and I had made short VMs a long time ago. You remember the VMs on the song from raymond ad, limca ad and others those were made by us.
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keva

@ Sia - Thanks for your fantastic comment. I am glad you enjoyed this VM. No I did not hide any VMs. My sister and I had made short VMs a long time ago. You remember the VMs on the song from raymond ad, limca ad and others those were made by us.

oh yehi remember them
do post those VM links here too