Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Divya.

but let me tell.. he was not at all behind this thought..   u wuldn't want to know the source😆😆

Ok...now u made me curious😲😕...please tell.....
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
we are good followers Payal.. and with that.. I am off.. C y'll in the next thread...

and Divz... make some refreshment arrangements for Stalkers.. they'll get too tired...

GN guys..
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok my question is....Are we really delusional??

😆

Realistically speaking, we are normal people,. most who havent seen a show before, even if we have seen, we havent been crazy abt any couple as such. IF any have been its because they were indeed real life couples. Nobody really wanted to force 2 people together just because they like them onscreen.
Leaving that aside, in real life, we do sensible things..are studying or working . Take up responsibilities and fulfil them well, so we take logical and practical decisions in real life.

So why are we considered delusional?

Every action of Arti that we analyse and react to are things which they have given us reasons to . There might be an instance or 2 where we have gone overboard but in general we react to things we see. Some unexplainable things that cant be overlooked. Till date everything else we've predicted about them has come true.

So that brings me to the question...why are we delusional? 
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annie07

LOL, i agree Bijlani is more delusional than any of us here............

he thinks he will grow by working wid bhav bhav.............lol

She will grow Annie....if ever she comes out of being a fan girl of him😆

n he'll learn too...
Koi lauta de woh pyaare pyaare din
kat ti nahi raatein uske bin...
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi everyone🤗
mr bijlani was the first name in my mind as well when I read the meaning😆 all delusionals think alike😛
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She cant act Payal.............period............ and no matter how much ever she tries.........

infact she should consider herself lucky she is getting to work wid Bijlani............. so no wonder the fan girly mode.........

as for him..............i dnt how he goes thru the torture.................
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let's move to the next thread girls😊

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
his scenes with his family are good ,for the rest i get jitters yaar😒
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myownarea

Ok my question is....Are we really delusional??

😆

Realistically speaking, we are normal people,. most who havent seen a show before, even if we have seen, we havent been crazy abt any couple as such. IF any have been its because they were indeed real life couples. Nobody really wanted to force 2 people together just because they like them onscreen.
Leaving that aside, in real life, we do sensible things..are studying or working . Take up responsibilities and fulfil them well, so we take logical and practical decisions in real life.

So why are we considered delusional?

Every action of Arti that we analyse and react to are things which they have given us reasons to . There might be an instance or 2 where we have gone overboard but in general we react to things we see. Some unexplainable things that cant be overlooked. Till date everything else we've predicted about them has come true.

So that brings me to the question...why are we delusional? 

that is becoz Divz....some Intelligent people have clearly stated that they know the scenario better than what we can ever analyse or understand n it makes all our comprehension of things Nil.....so we are discarded lot of people😆

Shubhie...sorry....i'll update
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Payal "discarded ppl"🤣