Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ZL6U2ZHH2GEUTXZM
LOL, I was JK. Don't take me seriously😆 Anyways, yeah, I don't think he is married, you might wanna use this search engine called Goggle, not sure if you've heard of it.
well I searched for him already but couldn't find any info tats y i m posting on IF. I very well know how to do my work. So just dunt try to teach me.ok.
Sorry, I just need my dose of daily sarcasm😆Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
^ Debayon, stop being soo mean to Nidhi 🤔 😆
Nidhi, here you go.. I googled the info for ya.. 😆
Originally posted by: GRFZ52DO3R6RZB3I
If I would've tried to teach you, I would've used the words 'should', and not 'might'. Please don't try to change my interpretations.
Sorry, I just need my dose of daily sarcasm😆