Very pretty - who is this Anjali actress?

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friend

i like anjali  very much she is look so nice i m big fan any one like anjali?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
No offense, but not really.

Do you know the names of the other cast members?  I'd like to update the cast list w/ Dadaji, Baa, Hasmukh, Sarita, Raj, Urmi, Reena & GB.  Anmol I know is Manish Naggdev.  Want to know the others.
Vr15h thumbnail
Was Niyati Joshi a vamp in previous serials that she did?  Or is this a first?
sunitaakumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Was Niyati Joshi a vamp in previous serials that she did?  Or is this a first?

I guess this is her first serial as a vamp... cos as far as I remember she played Yuvraj's wife in Ghar ki Lakshmi... betiyaan on ZeeTV as a sweet n innocent aka bechari bahu... 😆
Subaru537 thumbnail
I like her stunning good looks, but not her role in RS. That's all I can say at the moment.
p0lkad0t thumbnail
I think you might be in the minority with that view! She is nice looking though!

But Neeraj 😍😳❤️ (off-topic, I know, but I don't know where to display my liking of him haha!)
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: p0lkad0t

I think you might be in the minority with that view! She is nice looking though!

But Neeraj 😍😳❤️ (off-topic, I know, but I don't know where to display my liking of him haha!)

Maybe we should have had fan clubs for Sandhya, Neeraj & Yuvraj from the beginning, but unfortunately didn't.  Anyway, you can display your admiration for him in his wedding reception thread for now 😆

-ll- Sandhya-Neeraj Wedding Reception -ll-

Aside from that, there have been quite a few Neeraj threads in this forum.
Subaru537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: p0lkad0t

Well minority or not, gotta give credit where credit is due for her beauty. Well, I'm a guy so you know what I'm talking about 😉 Now that is a minority, being a guy here on India forums. Probably 80% or more of the forums are filled with Teenage girls. How do you suppose KMH gets to be sooo popular and not RS!
Vr15h thumbnail
I'm a guy as well, but honestly, I was rather underwhelmed by Niyati Joshi - again, no offense to her or her fans.  In this serial, I've been impressed w/ Sriti, Sayantani,  from the Jagirdar family Himanshi and one of Sarla's daughters and back here, to an extent, Reema.  As far as other serials go, Sneha Wagh, Tanvi, Krittika are good.  Can't say that about many others.

One thing about watching this serial - since they were most of the time showing men plotting, like DK, Yuvraj, etc, this never looked like a saas-bahu show, so I'd not be embarassed being seen watching it.  But Feb onwards, it really looked like that - the worst being the episode where Sandhya cooked and GB tried poisoning the food.  I hope we don't see such reruns ever again!
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I'd not be embarassed being seen watching it.  But Feb onwards, it really looked like that - the worst being the episode where Sandhya cooked and GB tried poisoning the food.  I hope we don't see such reruns ever again!

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

so subaro is also a guy 😆

vrish watch SNS once lol 😆